2. Nightmare

Time passes by as they were busy by themselves. Suddenly Suga blinks up. What a weird sound again. He turned to the back.

"Uuh.. 43.. 44.. 45-" Jungkook was busy doing his push ups at the back.

"What are you doing?" Suga asked a question which the answer was obviously shown.

"50!" Jungkook gets up. "Doing push up, hyung. I don't know what to do. I'd better strengthen my stamina than wasting my time doing nothing."

Suga smirked.

"Then you're saying that I'm wasting my time sleeping here?"

Jungkook's face turns pale.

"N-no. That's not what I mean. It's because I don't know what to do." Jungkook was flustered. He looked down.

"Nah. Continue your stuff. But don't make it sounds weird." said Suga as he took out his mp3. Somehow it reminds him of the boy at the infirmary. If he met that boy, he feels like he wanna tease him non-stop.

His sudden thought was interrupted by another sound. He sighed heavily before looking at the door.

"Wah! This room is quite big! It looks like a class too!" the eyes of the charming yet cute guy roamed over the room. The room have total of 6 long table (2metres each), which each table have 2 chairs. A wide blackboard at the front room and an information board at the back. The newcomer then realize that he was not alone there and quickly greets Jungkook and Suga.

"Hai! I am Park Jimin! Nice to meet you!" his eyes disappeared as he smiled. How cute he is.

"Now what brings you here cutie?" Suga asked him in sarcasm. This room looks like a tour room to this Jimin boy.

Jimin takes a good look at Suga before he answered him. This is because he wanna know if they are the same age. But no. From Suga's navy blue tie colour, it was shown that he was the upper senior of this school. A 3rd year student.

"I got punished by my math teacher. I was supposed to finish this work right here as soon as possible, but I got lost while looking for this beautiful room." he smiled at Suga while showing the sets. "By the way, nice to meet you hyung." Jimin bowed.

"You'd be better start doing it." Suga switched on his mp3.

"Yes hyung." Jimin walks to the table beside Suga. Suga slightly glance to see.

"Hey, you must be Jungkook! The shooter of basketball team!" Jimin said cheerfully. Jungkook shyly nodded.

"You're quite popular in my class." Jimin gave him thumbs up.

"What class are you from? And do you play sports?" Jungkook can't help himself to ask the question as he saw how muscled Jimin's arm through the sleeveless jersey. It must be solid too.

"I'm from 1-3. Hahaha yep. I play handball." Jimin did some act of throwing a long ball. Jungkook laughed. He thought Jimin was cute. Maybe they can be friends since they are the same age.

"And why are you sweating so hard? Is it hot here?" Jimin looked around. Well summer is coming soon but the weather is still bearable.

"Oh I just done my push ups." Jungkook raises both his arm. He has muscle too although it's not as solid as Jimin yet.

"Wow. If you do it every day, you'll form abs 3 months from now. You'll be like me." he lifted up his jersey only to show his solid six packs.

Jungkook eyes widen to see that. Suga too;he quietly glance to see. He heard them since they were just right beside him, and were talking loudly.