5. Detective

"What the-" Jungkook was kind of shock of what he sees.

In the meantime,

Vroom~ the car came back. Without any further, Jungkook skilfully put the picture back and left the room locked. He then quickly put back the key and went to his room, switching off the light then pretend to sleep in his bed.

A moment later, his mom came in to check him. She brushed his hair for a few times before pecking his temple.

"Goodnight. I love you." she whispered to him. Not long after, he heard his mom sobbing silently.

"Sera?" his dad stood at the door. He can feel his mom left his bed to get to his dad.

"Every time I whisper goodnight to Kookie, I'll remember of Yoo. Back then I always do that to him before he went to sleep." his mom said sadly.

"Shuu. Don't cry. You'll wake him up." his dad pat her back.

"I miss him so bad dear." his mom spoke out her feeling.

"I know." his dad comforted her as he close the door.

Soon, Jungkook opened his eyes. Mom and dad were hiding something from him. He was sure of it. Jungkook had memorised what he saw behind the picture. The date written was 9/3/1997. His mother once told him that she had set a table in her room that full of his picture. But that picture was not his. What creepy is, he was still in her womb! Which his birthdate was 1/9/1997.

"Who is Yoongi?" he whispered the name to himself. Because behind the picture written something else; Mom ♡ Yoongi

"My hyung? If he is, why I've never seen him? Is he-" Jungkook gulped before continue, "Dead?"

. . .

That morning, Jungkook woke up with a face like a zombie. He was too shock to know that last night. What a great timing that God had gave to him. Today he had lot of quizzes yet he was unprepared.

He stopped at the kitchen's hallway. He can see his mom making eggroll and his dad is reading a newspaper while sipping his coffee. Jungkook takes a deep breath before naturally enters the kitchen.

"Morning mom~" he back hugging her and kisses her cheek as usual morning.

"Morning Kookie~" his mom patted his head as she rolled the egg.

"Morning Dad." he pat his dad's shoulder

"Good morning baby boy." his dad smiled cheekily.

"Gosh dad. I'm not a baby anymore." he pouts.

"You are. Especially when you're sleeping. You look so innocent Jungkook." his dad chuckled. Jungkook grabbed some grapes and ate it.

"Oh yes. Talking about that.. did you come in my room last night mom?" Jungkook looked at her. He can see her body stiffen at his question.

"She always went to your room to whisper you good night and some love kicks." his dad answered on her behalf with a small laugh.

"You hate it when I came in. So I only went when you're asleep dear." his mom turned to smile at him. She had just finished making eggrolls.

Jungkook nodded his head.

"Really? Hmm.. I do sleep like a dead person that I never notice your presence. But last night I hear you mom." Jungkook spoke innocently. He can see his mom's and dad's reaction starting to change. Like a hot worm.

"I hear you whisper me I love you." Jungkook giggled. "Last night is my best sleep ever." he said again. His mom smiled. His dad too. They both had a relieved face.