1. The Meeting

The school bell ring. The calm classrooms went noisy as it's now time to go home. Students pick up their things and bag as soon as the teacher walked out. The long and nostalgic hallway soon to be packed by excited students. Among them, a blonde hair guy walked to the opposite way.

"Hey Suga. Not again today?" a boy asked him. Suga just wavered his hand as he passed by him.

"Detention room?" someone butts in. Suga make a hmm-face.

"What to do with you, huh?" the earlier boy sighed, looking at Suga who has gone down the hallway.

Grrikk~ the door creaking when Suga opened it.

Tch.

He glared at the old wooden door. This class was different from the other. This retro styled class which is one and only made of wood in this school. He then switch on the fan, and take his place near the window before he open it up. Sometimes he would close his eyes when the evening breeze hit his face.

Suga put his bag on the table before taking out a notebook, mp3 and some snacks. He usually spend his time here doing his own business since the discipline teacher nor the counsellor will ever care about him. Maybe because he is the only student being held right here, and as long as he is not creating trouble, he is free to do his things.

Honestly, Suga doesn't really care to be in here for almost every day. He likes being in here.

The silence.

He'll listen to music while sleeping or composing a song in this room. This is how he spent 2 hours here. Alone in the detention room.

. . .

Suga pinched his head as he felt the pain there. He always toughen himself to not getting sick. Thanks to that, he only get sick once a year. Although only once he got sick, he normally not resting in his home. He went to school's infirmary instead. That's why he is now walking to school.

Today he took the long route because he hated to be seen in his weak condition. While listening to music through his earphone, Suga walked through an alley. A drunk man saw him made face as he pass by them. He grinned as he called out,

"Hey young boy!"

In the meantime,

A tall and athletic boy is running as fast as he can. He kept looking at his wristwatch while running. It was because he is totally late for school.

He gritted his teeth as he blamed himself internally. Why wouldn't he wake up easily when his mom came to wake him up? And the most silly decision he made was, why the fuck he ran when he had a bicycle?

This morning is not a good morning.

. . .

Ding dong~ Ding dong~

The school bell rang loudly. The discipline teacher, Mr. Park was ready to close the school gate when Suga boldly walked in.

"Yah! Where do you think you're going, huh?" he yelled. Tch. Suga rolled his eyes then say,

"What? The gate isn't closing yet, tho." Mr. Park closely looked at Suga when he turned around.

"So you warmed up in the morning huh? Again you got in trouble. Fighting again! Are you gonna be a fighter in future? Huh? What are we going to do with you Min Yoongi?" he exploded when he saw bruises near Suga's left eye and his temple. Also at the corner of his lips too.

"Call me Suga." Suga corrected his name or more accurately, his nickname.

"Oh? So that is your stage fighter name? So you really gonna be a fighter hmm?" Suga ruffled his hair madly. This teacher really can't shut his mouth.