6. Compete

It's noon already. Jungkook and Taehyung went to 3 playgrounds including Tae's neighbourhood and the other near provinces. Jungkook sighed as he walked. None of them looked the same as in the picture.

Did the playground changed? But it can't be right? Moreover, it's around double-story houses. So far they only found terrace houses and bungalows. Jungkook folded his arm. He fell in his deep thought again.

Meanwhile, Taehyung realized something wrong with Jungkook. They went to three playgrounds yet Jungkook had an unsatisfied look on his face. All playgrounds had almost the same thing: The slides, swings, monkey bar, see-saw, sands and etc. What made him dumbfounded was, he is the only one who had joy while Jungkook was busy wandering around as if he was finding something.

Hearing him sighing for the nth time, Taehyung cannot take it anymore.

"Jungkook-ah."

"Hmm?" Jungkook hummed in response, doesn't bother to look at him.

"Are you actually need to find something at the playground?" Taehyung asked. He can see Jungkook's expression slowly changing. He stayed silent for quite a time, so Taehyung continued talking.

"We went to 3 playgrounds already. I'm playing, but you were wandering around. Did you lost something precious? Do you mind to share your problems?"

Jungkook turned to him. Should he? He just knew Taehyung for a week. He is a good boy, but Jungkook wasn't so sure if he was a good secret keeper.

"I'll hear you and keep it to myself. Put your trust on me." Taehyung swear. He even put his right hands up.

"Yes, I'm finding something. But I'm sorry, Tae. I can't tell you the details... for now." Jungkook felt guilty towards Taehyung. He thought Taehyung would be angry, but he smiled instead.

"It's okay. You can share with me when its burden you." Taehyung stroked his back. Jungkook smiled in relieve.

"Thanks Tae."

"Don't thank me. It is what a friend would do. Just like Jimin and I." Taehyung told Jungkook how he befriended with Jimin. The things that they had went through together, the things they did together and all moments they shared together. Even when Taehyung failed to confess his first love, Jimin was there to comfort him.

They talked a lot and that's how they spend their noon walk.

. . .

It's Monday again. This time, Jungkook woke up early. He took his breakfast in relax and cycling to school. On the way to school, he saw Taehyung at the bus stop. He took buses to school. He waved when Taehyung saw him.

"Wow! You cycle to school? Isn't it tiring?" Taehyung scanned him up and down.

"I'm taking it as exercise." Jungkook smiled.

"No wonder you have a very nice body. My mom kept comparing your muscles to my humble body." Taehyung pouts. Jungkook laughed.

"Then let's work out together! Surprise your mom with your solid six-pack or maybe muscled arms." said Jungkook.

"Easy said to be done." Taehyung looked hopeless.

"He hates exercising." Jimin came out of nowhere. "Every time I asked him to join me, he would always do some weird move or dance instead. That's why." he said again.

"That was how I exercise!" Taehyung defence himself.

"It was not even a constant step. How can you be healthy and have muscles like us?" Jimin mocked him. Taehyung then pushed him.