10. Hang Out (1)

This morning, Jungkook woke up early and prepared himself for a jog. After calling Taehyung, he went downstairs.

"Kookie~ come here for a sec son." His mom called from the garden. He hugs her and she gave him morning kisses before cupping his face.

"Next week for Halloween, do you want to throw up a party?" She asked softly. Jungkook hummed as he thinks and then he shook his head.

"Why?" His mom pouts. "You didn't want a birthday party last month too."  she caressed his cheeks.

"I've planned to go somewhere with friends next week. Sorry." Jungkook smiled faintly. Sera shook her head and smiles.

"Don't be. I guess there's time you'd spend with your besties." She said. Jungkook nods.

"Well, you can have a date with daddy then. I won't disturb." Jungkook raised his hands. Sera pinched his arm while Jungkook laugh.

"Okay. I'll get going." Jungkook waved his hands. She does the same.

...

Later, while taking breaks, he talked to Taehyung.

"Next week?" Taehyung strokes his chin. "I'm free. What are you up to?" Taehyung raised a brow.

Jungkook scratched his neck. He lied to his mom saying that he had something to do with them but he don't know what to say to Taehyung. He do not want to lie twice.

Seeing Jungkook having hard time thinking, Taehyung voiced out.

"How about going to Busan? Jimin once invite all of us to his grandparent's house, right? Having fresh sashimi and delicious sea foods. Hang out at the beach at night. Ohh it will be awesome!" Taehyung's eyes sparkle as he said that.

"Sure it will be! It's been a long time since I visit there." Jungkook gets all excited too. Busan is his father's hometown. He went there every once a year on Chuseok.

"Should we ask Jin hyung to drive or should we ride the train instead?" Taehyung asked for the best.

"I guess riding in a car would be thrilling." Jungkook grins. Taehyung too.

"Let's tell them about this tomorrow."

      "Two days one night at Busan?" Suga frowned. His juniors excitedly voiced out their weekend's plan.

Jimin nods. Jhope and Namjoon looked at each other with smile plastered on their faces.

"It will be fun." Jin looked at Suga. The juniors had discussed with him about the transport and he gladly volunteers to drive them.

"Yeah hyung. This year will be your last year here. You should make some memories at least with us since you're skipping the school's trip." Jimin hugged his shoulder. Aside from Jungkook, Jimin is also close to Suga.

"I agree!" Taehyung nod his head.

Suga then looked at Jhope and Namjoon. Both nod their head too. His eyes then moved to Jungkook who watched silently.

"Let's join us hyung." Jungkook smiled. Suga smiles a little and let out soft sigh.

"Let have some fun together." He said; smiling sweetly. At first, he hesitates to go because his mom has just checked out from the hospital last week and her leg was still healing. However he remembers his dad will be home this weekend. Therefore, Suga has decided to go to Busan with them.

      Suga is busy doing his last check on his things. He does not want to miss anything.

"Do you need anything else?" Mrs. Min asked as she pushed herself out from the kitchen using the wheelchair. She is getting better but her legs are too weak to stand for a long time.