26. Forgive Me

・ ・ 🥀 ・ ・

"Suga! Wake up! We need to go to the hospital." Jin shook his shoulder, hard. After a hard crying, Suga fell asleep and the coldness night doesn't bother him to sleep so soundly as if he was recharging himself.

"Hos- what?" Suga murmured in sleep.

"Hospital. Your dad in hospital." In instant, Suga sat up. His heart was beating fast. He looked at Jin with serious look of his. After Jin finished picking up all Suga's things that scattered around, he ran to the car.

"What are you doing? Come on!" Jin started the engine. Suga dashed to the seat beside Jin. He stared Jin with a look that needing an explanation.

"Your mom went to my house because she couldn't contact you. And my mom contact me. Your dad got heart attack just now and he is currently in ICU." Suga's heart felt like being crashed for thousands time today.

After what he did, he will leave him? Seriously he wants him to live in regrets? For not being a good son? Suga punched the dashboard.

"Sorry sir. I know you're mad, but please don't ruin my car." Jin glanced to him. Suga leaned on the seat and throw his head back in frustration.

Why this kind of drama exist in my family? It’s fucking frustrated! Suga growled in his mind.

As soon as they arrived at the hospital, Suga rushed to his dad's room while Jin handle the visitation form.

"Yoongi-" Mrs. Min's tears fall again the moment she saw Suga. Suga walked in and hug her. He even mumbled a sorry.

"It’s my fault." Suga cried.

"No. He just had hard breathing while we were sleeping and it continues with a sudden heart attack." She told him the truth.

"But still. It’s my fault. I'm not a good son."

"Y-yoo." Mr. Min hardly called him after he lowered down his breathing supporter. Suga and Mrs. Min rushed to him.

"Dad I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. I just-" his dad nodded and stroked his hair.

"I-I'm sorry too. For..not..telling you. I'm s-sorry..for..not..being a..good dad." He spoke in difficulty. Suga put back the breathing thing.

"Dad. Stop talking. You need to rest." He smiled and nodded then slowly closed his eyes. Seeing that, Suga suddenly feels afraid. He was afraid if Mr. Min won't wake up later.

"Dad. Don't leave us." Suga held his hand. His dad nods with eyes closed. Suga buried his face on the bed. He cried again. Mrs. Min stroked his back.

"He will be okay. He is strong just like you." Mrs. Min tried to make him feel good and less guilty.

"Will you tell me how was dad at school?" Suga hoarse voice spoke with face still on the bed. Mrs. Min smiled. She took a chair to sit beside Suga and starts telling a story.

"Your teenager time really reminds me of him. He was quite a rebellious student and the head of prankster at school. If someone pissed him off, he will make sure they received his 'thankful' gift." Suga smirked. His tears slowly dried and he lifted up his face to look at Mrs. Min.

"But, at the same time, he was a hero. He protects bully victims from getting bullied and he loves helping the gardener to fix the farm and the school's barn. He's cold and rude outside but heʼs warmer inside." And so, the story continues until the sun rise.

Suga walked out the room with his new clothes in hand. It is his turn to take bath.

"Jin." He walked to Jin who sleeps at the chair near the waiting section. Jin was awake in startle. Suga chuckled. Amused to see his smile, Jin smiles too.