19. The End of School

"Did you bring the things?" Namjoon asked Jhope. Jhope will stay overnight at his place for tonight's plan. Jhope nodded.

"But we're not going right after school end right?" Jhope asked as he checked the road. They are waiting for Jin.

"I'll get down to your house. After washing up we're going. Remember, we need to decorate the place." Namjoon glanced at Jhope.

"Ah yeah. Just us?" Jhope furrowed his eyebrows. They'll have to rush there if only both of them managing it.

"Taehyung and Jungkook will help us. Jimin will prepare the cake."

"I can't wait to see the hyungs' expressions!" Jhope smiled cheekily. Namjoon smiled too.

"Hey, its Jin hyung." Namjoon mouthed to the car that slowly approaching his house. There is a reason why Jhope stay at his place. It was because Jin will come across his house before Jhope's. So that it will be easier for him to pick them and straight going to Jungkook's house using shortcut.

"Morning hyungs!" Jhope greeted as he took a seat behind Jin and Namjoon besides him.

"Morning." They simply answer.

"What with gloomy responses?" Jhope popped out his head in between the hyungs. Jin sighed.

"Its already last day of school." He mumbled.

"I thought you're happy with it?" Namjoon spoke.

"We are. But.." Jin sighed again. He slightly glanced to Suga who was quiet beside him.

"We'll miss all this." Suga spoke. Namjoon and Jhope nodded. They slowly understand the hyungs' feelings.

"Hi! Good morning." Jungkook chimed up as soon as Namjoon opened the door.

"Morning boy." Namjoon ruffled his hair while he was getting in.

"Hyung!" Jungkook avoided his naughty hand as he can.

Meanwhile,

Suga slightly glanced outside. Sera didn't sent Jungkook at the gate. She was doing her laundry inside. From the side mirror, Suga can see her back view who work hard finishing the laundries. Just then, she turn around. As if she knew someone was watching her. Suga stayed calm. Their eyes met and Suga flashed her a smile. He acted as she is just a nice mother of his junior. He bowed his head in respect when the car starts moving.

While the car moved away, Sera was still standing there holding Jungkook's shirt that she should hang it. She was still in disbelief that Suga just smiled at her. For the first time, they met eyes to eyes and she saw clearly how handsome her son is. On this last day of school. Sera wiped her tears. She got emotional again. What to do, she is quite a clingy mother. Mostly to the one she rarely sees and seen in secret! But from his gaze, it was like he didn't noticed or didn't remember: that she was his mom.

After Jimin and Taehyung get in the car, Namjoon closed the door.

"Why are you two always waiting together?" Suga asked. They seemed speechless to his sudden question. Especially Jimin and Taehyung.

"Hyung~" Jimin whined.

"We're neighbor!" Taehyung and Jimin said out loud. Jin chuckled.

"This is our last day together to school hyung. Last day!" Jimin was getting dramatic. Jhope and Jungkook giggled. Suga rolled his eyes. Inside, he was thinking why the heck he doesn't know about this fact?

"Okay. Okay. I got it and I'm sorry." Suga slightly glanced to them through the mirror. Taehyung and Jimin pulled duck's mouth.

"By the way, tonight at 8 pm lets all gather at the court. Lets hangout." Namjoon spoke to them.