37. Inconvenience

Start from the beginning

**

Syra's heart was racing, but she knew she appeared stable and in control otherwise the demons, succubi and incubi that wandered around would have been drawn to her instability.

She was nervous again. She wanted her revenge like before, but this time it seemed so much more complicated. Dante's club never slept and there were so many creatures lurking about.

She watched with baited breath in the shadows with Ren and Bast, while Blane strolled casually and calmly up to Dante's club guards.

Syra peered around for any sign of someone watching them or Blane, but no one was and so they never saw Blane unsheath a blade and quietly slice both guards' throats open.

Sebastian had rushed forward just as one guard fell to help drag them around the corner and leave them to rot in the darkness.

Ren and Syra then raced forward and all four burst into the loud club.

Ren immediately clung to Blane and Sebastian seemed extremely on edge at the throng of demons gyrating on the dancefloor and sipping at the bar.

Syra weaved through people though, careful to keep her hood up and in place, and easily made it to the first staircase. The others followed suit and made it up them just as easily.

What she worried over though, was this second floor...

That floor that was riddled with succubi and incubi fücking everywhere, demons drinking from the blood bar and those succubi and incubi that were lingering about were just waiting to prey on someone, anyone.

She looked back at everyone, slightly worried, but relieved everyone had made it.

"Stay close," she murmured and crested the stairs, her eyes taking in the entangled masses of flesh on the sofas and chairs in the lounge area as well as the demons distracted with their glasses of blood at the bar.

A whisp of a snort came from behind her, she was sure it erupted from Ren, but hurried onward, praying all the incubi and succubi were engrossed with each other to notice them.

Syra had made it halfway through the playroom doors when she heard a squeal from behind her.

She turned swiftly and her eyes widened in slight horror at a very determined incubus all over a very not determined Ren. The incubus was pressing into her, gripping her waist and trying every which way to plant his mouth on hers, chuckling when she would shy away each time.

Syra's eyes immediately dragged from Ren to a reddening Blane as he stalked forward. She reacted quickly, slipping past Sebastian who stood frozen and grasped Blane's shoulder whirling him around.

Blane nearly shoved her back, but she held tight, ignoring the way his blazing red eyes glared into her.

"Blane, no! You can't just march up there and whack the shít out of that incubus!" she whispered frantically. One small slip up and Ren would become the target desired or worse, Blane would be questioned for his strange actions -- actions even Syra would've thought weird had she not experienced them with Sebastian.

"And why the hell not!" he growled, his body tensing as Ren squealed again.

"Because you'll draw even more attention to her and then they'll all question your odd behavior over one meager female!" Syra explained, holding Blane steady as Ren let out a hiss and the incubus chuckled again.

"Well, we can't fücking leave her with that!"

"No... no we can't. Let me handle this, don't worry."

Blane was still reluctant, but slowly eased away.

Syra took in the upsetting scene of Ren pretty much being molested and hurried over.

"S'cuse me," she purred, eyeing the incubus as though she would when seeking a fück buddy for sex, though having Sebastian she wouldn't dream of it.. still this was all part of the plan.

The incubus paused in his.. administrations to Ren and arched an eyebrow at Syra. She prayed to something that he didn't recognize her and as she took in his glassy, drugged eyes knew he couldn't even think properly.

Syra moved closer and pressed her breasts into his arm, ignoring the look Ren shot her. The incubus' eyes lit up with fire and his hold on Ren loosened, he gazed down at Syra more appreciatively.

"I might have to order us a playroom, ladies," he slurred, looking between them.

Syra had hoped he would've just let Ren go and take her, but it seemed this would work too.

"Yes, why don't you," she murmured, leaning up to purr the last bit in his ear.

She could feel Sebastian's eyes burning into her and hoped Blane consoled the alabaster.

The incubus nodded and staggered towards the doors, Ren in tow with Syra following close behind.

The incubus didn't bother knocking, instead he thrust the door open with a bang and snarled for everyone in it to get out.

They all filed past, luckily not paying close attention to the hooded figure that was Syra and closed the door.

Ren let out a squeal again and Syra whipped around to see the incubus struggling to peel her clothes off.

Ren had uttered her name, but it seemed she was on the verge of it again as she threw Syra a pleading glance.

Syra immediately signaled her to be quiet and crept up behind the incubus. She ran her fingers into his hair, making him tense, but when he felt her body press against his he relaxed.

Syra struck then.

With a sharp twist of her fingers, she yanked the incubus' head to the right, far more right than it should have been and a crack resounded.

Ren stared blankly and watched as Syra tossed the incubus' body away.

Syra sighed. "That was far more trouble than it was needed."

Ren nodded, standing up shakily and heading with Syra out the playroom door.

Syra held her breath as they exited the room, hoping that a crowd wasn't waiting. No one was and she scanned the area to make sure no one was watching them especially.

Everyone seemed engrossed with each other much like before and so she turned to her group; Ren and Blane were already together -- Blane comforting Ren which was...odd to see for Syra and Sebastian staring at Syra hard.

"What?" she asked, rather shocked at his hard glare.

"Did you do anything?!" he snapped, eyeing the room as though it were Dante himself.

"What?! No!" she muttered, eyes widening in shock. "Of course not! Didn't Blane tell you it was part of a plan I had?"

Sebastian's face turned sheepish, but he murmured gruffly, "He did, but...you've been so different."

Syra cupped his face in gentle hands and stared into his jade eyes softly. "You should know by now that you've changed me. I'm not the same as I once was. You know I'm not really different."

Sebastian's face completely softened and he cupped Syra's own face in his rough palms. "I do know. I just seen you with that incubus and I thought you had lied and went back. I'm sorry."

Syra gave him an accepting smile that was soon gone as she turned to the task at hand. "Let's go, though. It's time to finish this."