20. Broken Laws

20. Broken Laws

It seemed as though Sebastian had stayed with his arms around Syra forever, but in all that time Syra cried herself dry and regained some composure.

She also had latched onto Sebastian's mouth with her own in determination to forget what his queen had done to her and to him.

Syra moaned into Sebastian's mouth as she felt him press his body against hers, causing her to fall back against the cloud-like mattress and her dress to hitch up further on her thighs.

She didn't consider if Zelina had guards posted, something to watch them like cameras on Earth -- no, she only knew she wanted Sebastian and the way he made everything that caused her pain or worry to disappear.

Sebastian twisted his fingers into Syra's dark locks of hair and tugged gently, making another moan release from her throat as she arched against him.

Sebastian groaned back and pulled his mouth from Syra's lips. She managed a quiet whimper before Sebastian's lips caressed the soft skin of her throat, his throbbing erection pressed against her inner thigh.

Syra tilted her head, allowing Sebastian to cover more of her throat in soft, delicate kisses while her fingers moved up to slide through his silky brown hair.

Sebastian growled as Syra's fingers curled and pulled lightly at his hair, the growl vibrating deliciously against her throat.

"Sebastian," Syra panted, her body in flames from her unrelenting desire.

"Not yet," he murmured against her neck and continued kissing down to her collarbone, his tongue flicking out to tease her even more now.

She groaned and dropped her arms away from him to grip the sheets on the bed. Sebastian pulled away and gazed down into Syra's eyes. He flashed her a wicked smile and met her lips again, hungier than before. Syra fed from his lips and tongue, drawing small amounts of life but not enough to make an impact.

While their lips were locked, Syra felt Sebastian's fingers on her thighs, warm and soft as they skimmed up, over her hips, her curvy sides and then he pulled away; taking the dress with him.

Syra squirmed on the comforter, almost naked while Sebastian tossed her dress away and gazed at her supple body, a look of mixed emotions crossing his eyes. Emotions Syra recognized though before she could worry, Sebastian's hot mouth claimed hers again and the press of his hard côck had her quivering.

One of his hands skimmed down to her thigh and began inching inward while his other hand tangled in her hair, she groaned and writhed beneath him.

His lips left hers again and trailed down her neck again and to her chest. He growled again and his hand left her hair, ripping away the bra that hid her milky globes from him.

Syra gasped, then moaned as his mouth latched onto a dusky pink nipple and his hand made circles on her inner thigh. Syra gripped his shirt, searching for skin and eventually just ripped it from him.

Sebastian paused in his administrations and Syra worried he'd be mad, but instead he chuckled, shrugged off the ripped shirt and moved his mouth to her other erect nipple.

Syra groaned, wriggling in further frustration, but Sebastian moved no faster, not even when her fingernails began raking into his back.

He growled a bit more at the feeling of her nails but he took his sweet time laving her nipples before he began kissing further down, his fingers still tracing circles on her thighs. He kissed and licked until he reached her underwear.

Only then did he pause and that was when Syra was her most frustrated. She bucked and wiggled, but Sebastian gripped her hips, stilling her, and latched onto the skin of her hip. Syra felt him suck and nibble and she groaned as he began to leave a love bite right where she was extremely sensitive.