3. Encounter

3. Encounter

When Syra finally stirred awake, she found Bellboy was still laying on her and his côck was now hard inside her.

She went to move, knowing he'd be out for awhile due to her magic effects and he'd have forgotten her face, but much to her surprise Bellboy blinked his eyes open and...smiled at her, devilishly.

He didn't forget and as his morning wood moved inside her, he clearly knew what had went on last night when he gave a light thrust.

The coil of lust built in Syra's belly again causing her to ignore the disturbing notion that her magic didn't work on him, but just as her walls were about to clench around Bellboy's hard-on he pulled out of her.

Syra whimpered in protest, her cúnt throbbing with the need to have his côck's attention.

"Greedy," Bellboy's comment was little more than a whisper, but she caught it and it made her grin wickedly.

"But... It's my turn to be greedy and selfish. Suck my côck like I ate your püssy; like it was the best dinner I ever had. Only this is your breakfast." His green eyes smoldered into Syra's sapphire ones and Syra licked her lips, ready to please him especially because it meant his erection filling her again.

Syra sat up and Bellboy threaded his fingers into her wild, dark hair and yanked. He flipped her onto her back so her head hung off the edge of the bed, his hard-on dangling before her face, but Syra didn't care.

Instead she gripped his length and tugged him forward roughly. Bellboy moaned and the moans only got louder as she took his côck into her hot, warm mouth.

Bellboy reacted immediately, plunging as deep as he could and pulling out. He built a rather fast rhythm and she could feel every vein pulse with his building release.

Syra moaned around his erection and he groaned, thrusting even faster. When she least expected it, a warm finger rubbed her clit and she gasped, allowing his côck to slid into her mouth deeper.

"Ugh...this."

Thrust.

"Is probably the best."

Thrust.

"Head."

Thrust.

"I've ever had," Bellboy grunted between thrusts. "But as much as I'd like to cüm in that delicious mouth of yours, I want to cüm in your cúnt more."

The word "more" was a full-on, loud groan and suddenly he ripped his díck out of Syra's mouth, leaned over her and ate at the warm apex between her thighs again until she dripped wetness almost like a stream.

He climbed up her then and as his hands gripped her hips, she gasped. He flipped her onto her stomach and squeezed her ass.

She moaned and he spanked it, hard. Syra yelped but her cúnt throbbed for him to fill her.

"Please," She gasped. "Please fill me with your côck."

He yanked her ass into the air and thrust into her warm depths. She screamed loudly with pleasure, both from him and the rush of life again.

He moved slow and agonizing and with each deep thrust in, he slapped Syra's ass.

When she was red and raw, he leaned forward and tweaked her nipples. She yelped and bucked back on his díck. He groaned and thrust as hard and deep as he could.

Syra could feel him pulsing, getting close and her own orgasm was minutes away until suddenly he reached down, between her thighs and yanked on her clit.