2. Bellboy

2. Bellboy

After another exhausting trip to a mortal mall, Syra plopped down in a soft leather chair and sat back, waiting to be pampered.

She had changed out of her barely-there little black dress and shimmied on a t-shirt dress, one that was striped blue, black, and white and hugged her curves down to just above her knees.

She blew out a sigh as she waited for the lady to begin her manicure and thought about where she wanted to go for dinner later. She could go to any restaraunt, but Syra really wanted something greasy for once, all her lovers took her to fancy places and she ate like a queen ninety-nine percent of the time. She wasn't human by far, but she did like greasy food like the species who created it.

That was one of the few luxuries -- or curses -- Earth had that the Abyss did not: food.

That's right, the Abyss didn't have food. It wasn't needed unless you considered raw flesh to be food -- which Syra didn't. All the Abyss had was just energies. Succubi and incubi, which are really sub-demons, only need sex energy to survive, demons: life energy (blood), and everything else required flesh.

Food was a delicacy and why many demons, succubi and incubi traveled to Earth. But eventually they wanted to return to the Abyss...but Syra, she couldn't.

She winced at the track her mind had taken and turned to the lady looking at her impatiently.

"Galaxy?" Syra questioned.

The lady nodded that it could be done.

Syra nodded. "Do that then, please."

Despite not liking human culture or really humans, Syra didn't have much choice but to be polite since well she was stuck here for awhile and she...sort of, fed from them.

Feeding.

The feeling was incredible. The rush of life pouring into you, through you and your partner's combined bodies. The pleasure.. It was unfathomable. Even in the Abyss, sex was allowed as a method to recieve energy, but it wasn't as effective as using a potion. The potion lasted ten Abyssial years and sleeping with another succubi or incubi lasted a few Abyssial days.

Syra usually chose the potion. Yes, sex was better than simply drinking the energy into you, but the potion worked for longer. You didn't have cravings every few days. You could be "normal" and if you wanted to have sex you could, at your own want instead of the Urges.

The yammering of a high-pitched voice caught her attention and Syra was brought back into reality then.

"You like it?" The lady with slanted eyes asked, frowning slightly.

"Oh." She glanced down to see a beautiful view of a galaxy on each nail and toe nail. "I love it."

Her smile seemed to ease the woman's worries as she nodded, her mouth curving on one side.

"How much?"

"Hundred dollar."

Syra nodded and produced two hundred. "Keep the change. You earned it."

The lady's smile widened broadly and she nodded, thanking Syra repeatedly.

She left the shop then, smiling for a change and headed off to a nearby McDonalds. Syra had a killer craving for some damn fries. Fresh and salty. Just the way she liked it.

Oh, god. Dirty Syra, she thought to herself.

She rolled her eyes and ignored the burning hunger that rolled low in her stomach and had nothing to do with food.