18. Era

18. Era

The next part was a blur to Syra: Dante's weight was on top of her and his díck inside her and then it wasn't.

The crash of a structure and bodies was heard, then the snarls erupted. Flesh on flesh hits were heard and screams of agony reverberated in Syra's ears.

Syra wanted to move, wanted to see who was saving her and what was happening, but the irony taste of blood in her mouth made her stomach roll for once, the bruises coating her body, and the immense pain throughout her lower half burned.

So she lay, the pain pulsing through her and she wished she would have blacked out, but that was too much to ask for.

Instead she listened to the snarls, crashes, and shouts that she could barely make out. Her mind floated and the pain crashed in waves against her.

A final snarl echoed and then suddenly there was nothing.

Footsteps vibrated on the floor until they were right next to Syra. She trembled with fear until the hands that touched her spread warmth and light through her.

She faded away into an unwilling sleep without the knowledge of who her savior was.

**

Light so bright it burned Syra's eyes even though they weren't even open yet made her cringe into something...extremely soft.

Startled, she moved her hands out, feeling...a comforter? An extremely fluffy and soft comforter.

Where the hell was she? The last thing she recalled was...Dante.

She shuddered, her eyes still burning and she rolled -- right into a solid mass of warmth.

"Mmm..." The mass groaned in a deep, masculine voice. A familiar, masculine voice.

Syra's eyes shot open and she let out a small cry of pain at the white light. The mass moved and Syra realized the light was coming from the mass.

"Can you...turn that off?" Syra whined, eyes nearly frying to a crisp.

"Oh my god! You're awake!"

Arms encircled Syra in a crushing embrace and the light disappeared immediately. Syra breathed in and recognized the scent along with the voice.

"Sebastian?" Her voice was weak, she felt like she should hate him but deep down she knew it was just Vix's fault, not his.

"Yes, it's me. God, what were you thinking?" He muttered. "I told you I didn't have anything to do with it. It was that bítch."

"I was trying to make it so I wouldn't have to run forever on Earth."

"He was going to kill you...after he-he.." Sebastian broke off, beginning to glow.

"Hey, calm down." Syra laid a hand on Sebastian's firm chest.

His body calmed again and he was quiet.

"Syra?"

"Yeah?"

"You're not on Earth," Sebastian grumbled reluctantly.

"WHAT?!" Syra yelled, eyes flying open and she struggled to get out of Sebastian's hold. He wouldn't budge though.

Syra huffed and relaxed back into his arms. "What...do you mean I'm not on Earth? Are we still in the Abyss?"

She glared into his jade eyes and he looked away, shifting uncomfortably.

"Uhm.. no. We're on...Era."