23. Happy? Surprise

23. Happy? Surprise

Days began to pass with a routine. Syra and Sebastian alone in the morning, then Lily would arrive, Syra would make her orgasm and she'd leave them alone until the next day. The time left to them was spent touring the house and making love to each other. A few times Lily had come back for another 'round' but it hadn't been often.

Syra had been summoned to see Zelina once in those days and that time had been spent blowing a different guard named Liam and her leaving a flushed and disoriented Zelina.

Now Syra was spilling more tears, she'd done that a lot lately and she was beginning to hate sadness.

Sebastian held onto her on the couch, saying nothing in his rage and waited until she calmed.

Syra had refused the bedroom now after Lily had defiled it.

"We're talking to Zelina. Tomorrow," Sebastian's voice rumbled, he was beyond angry.

Syra didn't respond, instead her focus was on her stomach which seemed to be moving. It had done that a lot lately and she figured it was just her body acting up from its overload of stress day after day.

"Syra? Are you okay?"

"Hm? Yeah, I'm fine now. We'll talk to Zelina like you said.. I don't know how much more I can take anyways."

"I know," He murmured, stroking her black hair that cascaded down her back.

And Syra believed him, he did know. He watched her cry almost every day and he now knew that she loved him more than anything since she couldn't stomach being with anyone else.

In fact, Syra's body began to wear away the feeding from others but Sebastian. It was like he was her life blood and she could only survive from him, the others just didn't compare.

It scared Syra even more and part of her worried that she'd die from it.. but then she realized after paying close attention when she was 'attending' to Lily she could still feel life seeping into her, it was just dulled. Dulled enough that she craved Sebastian and his sexual energy.

Another nudge in her stomach forced Syra to sit up and head towards the bedroom.

"Syra? What's wrong?" Sebastian's urgent voice followed her as she moved into the bedroom and into the bathroom.

Syra stared at herself in the huge mirror. She was still the same with long black hair, vibrant blue eyes, skin a slight tan, but she was glowing. She was glowing a radiant energy and not from having sex with Sebastian.

How had either of them missed that?

She turned to Sebastian, another push in her stomach that made her eyes widened with suspicion.

"Sebastian... what's different about me?"

She watched her lover take in her appearance, his jade eyes being extremely thorough.

They widened after a few minutes.

"You're...glowing?" He murmured, disbelief plain on his face.

Syra nodded, turning back to the mirror facing it so she had a view of her side and lifted her gown, not caring she was exposing her underwear.

Her stomach, which once had been almost flat, bulged slightly. But she couldn't be... She was infertile.

To humans and her own kind unless she had chosen to and took a specific potion to conceive...No one said anything about an angel.

"Sebastian..." her voice was panicky.

He approached her and laid a gentle hand against the bulge-- it moved.