11. Incubus Interaction

Syra trailed into her apartment, tossing the bags she had carried from her day of shopping with Ren and sighed.

She had hated using the gay man... She had hated using someone when that's what she was for. It's what she was made for. She was suppose to use people, but yet she felt horrid for it today.

She had even hated calling the police, it had been awkward but now she was home and could forget, just a little bit.

She stumbled into bed, not wanting dinner, not wanting to feed, not wanting to interact...

The only thing Syra had wanted, she realized, left her.

He had left her.

**

Days had passed and Syra had left very little. The few times she did leave were to see Ren and feed, however each time she fed it wasn't the same..

Syra was plagued by Sebastian and the way it felt to feed from him; even Ren she would've felt better feeding from than the strangers she randomly nabbed when her Urges became unbearable and she was near death.

But she couldn't allow herself to sleep with Ren and have the fairy-like woman forget her again. It might've been selfish of Syra to keep Ren in the dark and hold her as a friend, but she felt she had to.

During the times she did leave, she had not spotted her sister. It seemed Vixen had transported back to the Abyss, but a nagging feeling told Syra she lingered on Earth, just waiting.

She had let Syra think she wasn't here to hurt her anymore when she had let her go that night, but Syra knew better.

Vix always could lie flawlessly. That's what saved her from joining Syra in her punishment.

Syra groaned as the flicker of a flame warmed in her belly, the start of the Urges and her arousal coming to life. She would have to get up, get dressed and feed in an hour at least, but she didn't want to.

She really didn't want to feed anymore; to live. Something about feeding now was shattered and Syra's new found emotions were everywhere, making her feel.

She curled tighter into a ball, pulling the covers closer to her as she began to wait out the inevitable rising Urges.

Syra knew her own body might force her to rise and storm next door to the nearest human beings, possess them, and fück their brains out, but she just didn't want to get up and live.

Whatever the occasion she didn't want to live anymore. It could've been her new found emotions, Sebastian's absence or the fact she didn't want to face her sister and deal with whatever torments or troubles she'd give her; Syra just wanted to give up.

"Ugh," she groaned, tightening her arms around her as the fiery warmth of the Urges kicked up a notch. "I don't want to live anymore! I'm old enough, damn you!"

The fire crackled in her belly as if in protest of Syra's words: You will live, succubus. You have to...

"What for?!" Syra yelled back, rolling over as she felt the heat become more intense.

"Because..." The whisp of warmth and vibration of a voice against the shell of Syra's ear jolted her into a sitting position. The fire in her stomach reached bonfire status and Syra knew her limits were up.

She didn't see a soul in her room either, even though she knew, she felt a voice whisper against her ear.

She growled as the Urges' fire washed through her, eating away at her. She couldn't fight it now that she was sitting up and more than aware of the fact if she didn't feed she'd die.