12. Punishment?

12. Punishment?

"When did you think this was okay?!" Sebastian's voice was a frightening roar and everyone around them was silent, staring.

Syra's words clogged in her throat and she could only stare mutely. Sebastian's rage was written as clear as day on his face, but the only thing he did was haul Syra to her feet.

She gasped and felt something new again. A white hot feeling of heat rose up to Syra's face and she couldn't look at a single face around her as she tugged her dress down, stumbling after Sebastian.

She recognized the feeling as embarrassment.

She was embarrassed. A lot.

And she only felt embarrassed because of...Sebastian.

Sebastian.

Syra looked up at his glowing form as he tugged her along and knew he was pissed, but with the realization that Sebastian was the reason for this unhappy feeling of embarrassment she grew pissed.

She tore her arm away from his grasp and went to bolt out Club Ruen's doors, but he caught her in his arms, yanking her to his chest.

He gripped her throat and brought his mouth to her ear. "I'd suggest not running anymore. We need to talk. And you, I'm sure, won't want any further punishment, Miss."

Syra shuddered, her own lust beginning to swirl low in her stomach and allowed Sebastian to guide her out.

They marched from the club and it seemed as though no one noticed them, as if they had become invisible which if Sebastian was as he said, they probably were.

Syra had marched along listlessly, figuring he'd drag her back to her room, but too late she found herself tugged down the opposite way to the hotel.

"H-hey, where-"

One piercing stare of Sebastian's glowing jade eyes and Syra's voice cut off. She was in a ton of shit and knew she might not like what he had in store for her as a punishment.

Slightly anxious, Syra was almost pulled down alleyways and sidewalks until they reached the Mirage, an expensive, flashy hotel that was made of glass. The windows were like one-way mirrors; mirror on one side, window on another.

It was a hotel Syra could afford, but didn't want because it was so flashy and didn't keep her under cover.

She gaped as Sebastian pulled her inside, the mirror-like structure changing to glass windows on the inside.

People milled about the lobby and as Syra looked down -- through actual glass -- she saw many were stationed in the enormous swimming pool room.

She probably would've taken in more than just that, like if the ceiling was clear and glassy too, but Sebastian had ushered her in so fast she didn't get the chance.

People didn't spare her a glance as they milled about in clothes fit for a king or queen. Sebastain's glowing aura had faded, but his grip on Syra's wrist was firm.

She couldn't rip his hand away like a mortal's since his strength was slightly more than her own. She was helpless and knew if she didn't follow, he'd carry her there of his own accord.

They moved down beautifully decorated hallways, lit by bright, chic lights. The walls were a serene shade of blue and the carpet was a flat gray color. Doors that led to rooms were black with white numbers.

Syra couldn't imagine a better hotel. She was almost happy to be in it until Sebastian stopped at a room, 102, and whipped out a card key.

The door opened automatically and Syra was met with chic decor. The bed was round with steel-gray sheets and plump pillows. The floor the same gray as the hallways and a large window that opened out to a pool. A glass pool that showed the entire city what you looked like in your swim suit.