27. Plans

27. Plans

Ren was back to pacing, but now she muttered her thoughts aloud.

"We could use Syra as a lure and drag both Dante and Zelina here--"

"That wouldn't work."

"No!" Sebastian snarled, shortly after Blane had disagreed with Ren's plan anyways.

Syra merely shook her head, she hadn't voiced anything yet and she would wait until Ren, Blane and Sebastian thought of all they could, though it seemed the plan Ren had spoke of would be best.

Ren sighed, giving Sebastian an exasperated look and turned to Blane. "Why wouldn't it work?"

"Because neither king or queen would travel to a mortal land, they'll send lackies, like me, to capture her," Blane said matter-of-factly.

Sebastian growled. "And how do we know you aren't here to capture her?"

"If that was the case, I wouldn't have come right in here and tried to help."

Sebastian snorted, but never stopped glaring suspiciously at Blane.

"Well, what do you suggest, Sebastian?" Ren sneered.

Sebastian raised an eyebrow, but spoke. "Nothing that involves Syra and my child. They'll want me like they'll want her."

Blane chuckled, slowly trailing off as Sebastian glowered again. "That's where you're wrong though. Dante only wants Syra, not you."

Sebastian glanced at Syra who had been very quiet.

"He's right," she murmured and met his gaze which told her he refused to put her or their child in any sort of danger. Syra, however, knew that it was needed.

"Syra..." Sebastian murmured, moving to persuade her, but she inched away.

"No, Bast. Blane is right, Dante is only interested in me. You might've saved me and he might hate you, but it only makes him want me more, not you," Syra explained, laying a gentle hand on his arm.

Sebastian growled, but muttered, "If you're going to be a lure, so am I. Zelina will want me and you."

Syra made no move to protest against his wishes. With their child inside her stomach, she wasn't exactly jumping up and down squealing excitedly. No, she was grateful for his added protection.

"So..that seems to be a basic plan. Now to work out the details and kinks," Syra commented, eyes on Blane and Ren.

**

Hours passed, but they finally had everything settled.

Blane and Ren went back to their realms, Ren calling into work and telling them she was taking a few days off from her vacation time, and both halfling and incubi would try to lure Zelina and Dante to Earth.

Blane had said it wouldn't work because the king and queen wouldn't travel, but Syra had mentioned that they both thought her and Sebastian to be the cause of an uprising they had sought to hide.

It would be cause enough to travel. Plus they had already sent lackies and they weren't enough.

So Ren and Blane were to draw their attentions to Syra and Sebastian. When they came though...that was a different story.

It was a game of waiting and watching. Syra and Sebastian wouldn't know when Zelina and Dante appeared, they just would and that was what made this plan so dangerous. Ren and Blane had suggested once the king and queen ventured to Earth they could slip away and alert them, but Sebastian pointed out that Zelina and Dante would probably already be here and upon them.

They tried to work that one kink out, but it wouldn't happen. Succubus and alabaster would just have to be incredibly on guard and forever ready.

Once they drew them in the hope that they had was that both Zelina and Dante would argue and then give into the passion that each other needed from the other.

It was obvious they had issues and a sadistic attraction to the other. Zelina had been proof enough with the way she used Syra to get her sick, twisted kicks.

Syra shuddered at the memory and glanced over at Sebastian who was a complete mass of tension and was staring at the door as if Zelina and Dante would come raging in and kill them both.

"Bast..." Syra murmured, eyeing his knot riddled back of muscle.

He grunted, but did no more. Syra felt a flicker of irritation enter her. How dare he ignore her!

Syra huffed and retreated into the bedroom, her irritation melting away and into a giddy feeling. A grin that was sure to give the Cheshire cat a run for his money spread across her face.

She'd show him and his grumpy attitude.

**

Syra stepped back from the bathroom mirror and grinned. She looked flawless after her hour of getting ready and few interruptions of Sebastian trying to break in.

Her smile grew wider as she recalled yelling at him and telling him to change into something nice.

She hoped he did as she had told him because she looked amazing and she knew it.

Syra was dressed to kill in a black dress that plunged to a V, stopping short of her cleavage. It flowed down, her right leg revealed from the thigh down by a dangerously high slit. She had killer heels with a slight bling from the rhinestones on them and a simple white gold chain around her neck with glittering earrings. Her hair fell in dark, beautiful waves and her eyes were like a bright blue sky surrounded by a stormy grey of make-up.

With one last approving glance, Syra turned and unlocked the bathroom door, flinging it open. She spotted Sebastian on her bed, he had been facing the hotel door, but turned to her when she appeared.

Sebastian's jaw dropped and he literally drooled a little on his black dress shirt and red tie. His eyes were dilated with an intense amount of lustful hunger and Syra swore she could she his côck spring to life in the slacks he'd donned.

He stood immediately, unconsciously rubbing at his hard côck, and went to approach her, but she held up her hand.

"I'm glad you did as I said." Syra grinned.

"I'm glad I did now too," he swept his eyes down her appreciatively again. "But why am I? And why are you dressed so gorgeously?"

Syra smiled a bit wider. "Because we're finally going on a date. A real date."

Sebastian's lips twitched and then spread into a full smile. "Where would you like to go?"

"Surprise me."