Extra stuff and facts that I wanted to include but didn't get to.

1. David got 95% in his SATs and could of basically become anything he wanted to. His foster parents wanted him to become a lawyer or a doctor but he chose to be a teacher at a special needs school so he could be a camp counselor at Camp Campbell in the summers.

2. David taught Max Braille and sign language 

3. When David and Gwen got married David changed his last name to Gwen's because he didn't like his dad as well as the last name itself.

4.  Max also has Gwen's last name because David's sucks ass. 

5. Instead of Max starting school a year earlier, I wanted him to be ahead by a few years and actually in year 9 because he was so smart. The reason I didn't include this was because I felt like I was making Max a "Gary Stu" (gender swap Mary Sue) already and I didn't want to risk the full transformation. 

6. Neil and Max met up at a science tournament. It was like a stage two or three or something like that. Neil obviously won but the important thing is that they caught up. Neil said that he and Nikki were still dating and his dad didn't know about it. 

7. The reason he didn't tell his dad was because there was a recent quarrel between families and it's kind of like a Romeo and Juliet situation. They stop dating for two years in fear that the families would find out while still remaining close friends with romantic interests. In Year 9 Neil and Nikki get back together in their Romeo Andy Juliet story but this time......... their love is resurrected. 

8. The boy who was belittling Preson on his first day of school and two from his pack of smart arses was supposed to be in the highest maths group with Max along with being in the second highest English group. His name would have been Alex. They would learn that they had a lot of things in common and Alex would like Max more than the people in his group. He would later sit with Preston and the theatre geek and become a geek himself. In the original pack of smart arses (stupid name now that I think about it) there were supposed to be seven boys including Alex, four of which were actually smart. 

9. I wanted Chirag's suicide letter to have a code that says , "fuck you Gene" but I thought the idea was too silly and didn't fit the tone so I scrapped it. 

10. The original ending for the story was going to be Max singing "Proud of your boy" from Alladin the to David in some shape or form. In the third part of the song where it goes, "there's no good reason you shouldn't believe me not yet. I know that someday and soon I'll make you proud of your boy........" ect, he looks David in the eyes which makes him burst into tears while Gwen elbows him trying to remind him he's in public or if he isn't then Gwen would just let him cry. He was dedicating the song to no one in particular (note the sarcasm.)

11. Max caught David and Gwen in the middle of having *cough* ..... fun. He either collapses on the floor and is taken back to his room where Gwen manages to convince him that he was just dreaming or he screams making David and Gwen quickly get out of bed and put their pants on. David then had to give him "the talk" while he still without a shirt on. In the version with David giving him "the talk" he yells "I THOUGHT YOU WERE PURE! HOW COULD YOU LET THE BEAUTIFUL ENCHANTRESS SEDUCT YOU!" 

12. David's a virgin until..... the incident. 

13. Gene is really smart but has a terrible work ethic thus having a lower than average paying job. Martha, on the other hand, isn't smart at all and would actually be considered dumb (I really hate calling people that) but works really hard hence she's in the same position as Gene. 

14. Mrs Apricot had two children who, at the time of Chirag's death, were in their early 40s. One was recently married with two very young children and the other was a homosexual looking to adopt a child with his newly wedded husband. 

15. Mrs Apricot used to teach David piano along with tea and dessert recipes. 

16. Davey was like the grandchild/nephew Aunty A didn't have until very recently.

17. Davey was the one who recommended getting a Labrador to Aunty A. He also was the one who named him Mr Peanutbutter.

18. Max was the one who named the dog Aunty A got from the shelter Rex after what once was his favourite teddy. 

19. After having Max for a few months, David permanently stopped taking sleeping pills. 

This is related to the fact that David didn't take them because he had actual insomnia. It was more like a PTSD or anxiety thing.

When he was younger, Gene came into his room late at night and after he had been drinking and beat him up. He would usually wake up to a drunk man punching him or yelling insults and threats.

Being around people he knew were going to protect him gradually let him let his guard down at night, especially being near Gwen.

20. Feeling Max's hair calms David down if he's a bit stressed. Max likes it when David and Gwen feel his hair in a particular way since it's like a free massage. 

21. David likes hearing Gwen snore loudly and watching her sleep. It makes him feel safe.

22. Max, Gwen and his children were the happiest things David had at the end of the story. 

2.  Max had one close friend at his boarding school called Percy who was just as socially inept as he was. Percy and Max would jokingly call Mr Brunner "Chiron" after a character in "Percy Jackson." Max kind of prided himself on being the Grover of the pair. Percy had to move away because he had a scholarship at another school and he was also going to excel in grades so Max couldn't see him again. Max kind of got along with his classmates but didn't actually have any close friends besides Percy.

I might include some of these in the oneshots or ministories book that I'm making. There's definitely two I'm gonna include. Thank you so much for 3k reads btw. I seriously don't know how it got this far. 

Edit: OH MY GOSH THANK YOU FOR 26K READS. JUST HOW? WHY? I'M DEAD!