Before the Story Ends

YO GUESS WHAT! THE STORY'S ALMOST FINISHED!

So basically the story is almost done but there are going to be a few mini stories, a bit like oneshots.

They'll mainly consist of stuff I really want to see from Max and some PG MaxPres when they're aged up.

There'll also be family stuff with David and Gwen and *cough* others.

One thing I really want to include is Max getting his wisdom teeth taken out and David driving him home. I have no idea if that's been done yet but it would make for a satisfying fan fic to write.

ALSO WHY HASN'T ANYONE DONE A CAMP CAMP WIZARD OF OZ!? I am very disappointed. But no fear, I'm working on that too and Max is Dorothy. The mascot is also Toto.

Also heres a picture no one asked for of Max in a Dorothy dress. I have no regrets.

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K VIEWS! LIKE WTF! HOW DID IT GO THIS FAR!

Okay cya!

Edit: So about five months before this edit this chapter was written and I just wanna say. HOW THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE 25 THOUSAND VIEWS.

WTF

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

I AM SHOOKETH AND DEAD

THANK YOU JUST THANKSSSSSSSSS

Also the new episode with the Summer Social had me shipping Makki and now I'm torn between Makki or Maxpres!

WHYYY

Edit No 2:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so it's about three months after putting in the last edit and my gosh.

FREAKING 43K VIEWS?!

HOW?!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! LIKE DAMN! HOW IS THIS POPULAR?!

Also Camp Camp season 3 has ended and now I'm sad. I hope the special's good.