Chapter 49

Please Don't Die...
Chapter 49
Second last chapter!

(Jacks POV)
I was kinda bummed when Sammy left to go on her date. There's something about that guy, he seems sort weird, but meh I don't even know him.
The rest of the guys were outside swimming, but I decided to stay inside, and watch a sad love story movie. 'The Notebook' was one of my favourites.
After 20 minutes of watching it, I thought I would text Sammy, just to see how her date was going.

To: Sammy
Hey, how's your date going?

I instantly got a reply. My eyes widened and my hands began to shake. I could feel my heart thumping out of my chest. The last text she sent me was:

From: Sammy
I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME, JAYDEN HAS KIDNAPPED ME, HES TAKING ME BACK TO AUSTRALIA, PLEASE HURRAY, HES ALREADY SLICED MY HAND OPEN, HE'S COMING OMG PLEASE HELP ME JACK! I LO—

Was she about to say... Nevermind, I'm sure it was something else. I tracked her phone and saw that it was moving towards the airport.
J- GUYS, LETS GO NOW!!! HURRAY!!
They all came barging into the room.
C- Yo what's wrong?
J- Get in the mini bus, Sammy's been kidnaped, Jayden is taking her back to Australia, COME ON!!
We ran to the mini bus and got in. Jonah was driving. We exited out of the gates and made our way onto the highway. Jonah did even notice the speed limit, we needed to get there fast, it was a 25 minute journey.
My breathing became faster and I was trying not to cry.
Zach lent over and put his arm on my shoulder.
Z- We're going to get her, don't worry, she's not getting on that plane.
I tried to calm myself, but there was nothing anyone could say or do to get me to stop panicking.

25 minutes later we arrived at the airport. I didn't wait until the car had fully stopped, I slid open the bus door, and jumped out. With my phone in my hand, I watched the little dot on my phone, point towards where Sammy was. I got closer and closer, until I was standing right next to her. I looked around, but she wasn't in sight.
J- Where is she.
I whisper to myself.
The rest of the guys came running up to me, just as I was calling her phone.
We heard ringing, but....
It was in the bushes.
Corbyn reaches in and grabbed her phone.
C- She was here, look, there's blood on it.
A/N- JACK!!!
I turn around to see 3 teenage girls, running towards us.
J- I'm sorry girls but I can't take pictures right now.
A/N- LISTEN! We just spoke to Sammy, she said to tell you that, she has been kidnaped, and that her flight leaves.... omg... NOW!!
J- Oh my god!
I stared running towards the entrance of the airport, thanking the girls at the same time.
I was scanning the airport for any signs of Sammy... nothing.
An announcement filled the airport:

Attention all passengers, flight 20091 to Australia is now leaving. Any passengers that are not on this plane in 2 minutes, will be left behind, thank you.

The guys ran up behind me.
Jo- Oh no.
J- We need to stop that plane....

1 vote for next chapter