Chapter 33

Please Don't Die...
Chapter 33

(Sammy's POV)
S- How are we getting home? Uber?
D- Aha, we took an uber to the mall but then met Logan, and he was driving the cool bus, and gave us a ride back here, so we are taking it back to the house.
J- Awesome, I've never been in the cool bus before.
S- It's pretty amazing, the love sacks are so comfy.
L- Come on guys lets get out of here, hospitals make me nervous.

(In the cool bus)
We all took a seat on the floor and love sacks, whilst Logan started up the engine. Zach connected to the speakers, and started playing 'Shape of you'. The music was really loud, so of course we had to sing along even louder.
Cars around us were honking their horns, and giving us the 'finger', but we didn't care, it was so fun and entertaining. Logan was vlogging the whole thing, did I mention, that he was driving at the same time. The guys all wanted to show off for the vlog so they started doing silly things in the bus. Zach did the worm the whole way down the bus, Daniel and Jack were smooth stepping, and Jonah and Corbyn were play fighting on the love sacks. Me on the other hand, didn't want to do anything that could potentially open up my stitches in my arm, and side, so I took Logan's vlog camera and recorded the guys being stupid.
Laughing my head off, I turned the camera around to my face, and flipped the screen up so I could see myself, my face dropped, and I screamed.
S- EVERYONE GET DOWN!!!

The last thing I saw was the car about to hit us, and I felt myself getting ejected from the floor into the window. Everything went black, and pain flooded my body, especially my head. I could only just hear Jack and Daniel screaming my name, before I couldn't hear anything at all.
"This is it." I thought...

Sorry for the short chapter😬
1 vote for next chapter