Chapter 36

Please Don't Die...
Chapter 36

(Jacks POV)
Doc- I'm afraid I have some bad news.
J- No, no no no, this can't be happening.
Jo- Jack, let the doctor finish.
Doc- The shard of glass went deeper into her head then we thought, she's brain dead, I'm sorry but, she's gone.
My feet collapsed beneath me, and I starting falling down, luckily Jonah was quick, and caught me before I hit the ground. Dragging me up to my feet, Jonah pulled me in for a tight hug. The rest of the guys had tears in there eyes, and were shaking.
None of us spoke.
Doc- You can go in and say your goodbyes now, if you would like. She's in room 104.
Without hesitation, we all made our way to the elevator, and went 2 floors up.
The corridors were empty, and the only sounds were the footsteps and sniffles of us.
At last we reached room 104. The crisp white door had what seemed to be oily fingerprints all over it, and golden numbers which read 104 were a little crooked.
Everyone stood behind me as I took a deep breath, and slowly turned the wooden doorknob.
Inside the room laid Sammy. Her pale body was laying still on the white hospital bed, with no signs of life. There were no fancy machines, or equipment surrounding her, and that's when I knew, she was really gone. I noticed the piece of glass was removed from her forehead, and small stitches were in its place.
Daniel, Jonah, Corbyn, Zach, Logan and I surrounded her bed, staring down at the dead body in front of us.
Tears rolled down all of our cheeks, but even more rolled down mine, I couldn't help it. How did she get taken away from me this quickly? Why does everything bad happen to her. Why? Just why?

One by one, the guys all said their goodbyes, by planting a kiss on her cheek, and retuning back to where they were standing, still surrounding her.
Now it was my turn.
Slowing leaning down, I was going to place a kiss on her lips, when she opened her eyes, jumped up and screamed "GOTCHA BITCHESSSS!!"
We all jumped a meter into the air.
Z- HOLY FUCKING SHIT SHES A ZOMBIE!!
Jo- OMG!!
C- JESUS CHRIST-MAS
D- JEEPERS NUTZ!!!
L- HOLY SHIT!!
J- AHH FUCKING HELL!!!
Our hearts were racing, scared shitless by what stood in front of us.
S- DID I GET YA?
J- Omg Sammy...
I jogged towards her, and picked her up in my arms, and spun her around twice. I put her down, not breaking the hug, and started crying tears of happiness into her shoulder...

1 vote for next chapter