Chapter 2

Please Don't Die...
Chapter 2

Sammy's POV

I slowly open my eyes and look around and remember that I am in Jake's house. I grab my phone to see what time it is.
10:00!!!! What! I slept for 15 hours, woah, I guess that's what jet lag does to you. I slowly get out of bed and try out my new shower and bathroom. The water pressure was great. I wash my hair and the rest of my body then dry off with my favourite pink fluffy towel. After I've dried my hair I get into one of my favourite outfits and put my hair into a messy bun. I go walk down stairs to the smell of bacon and eggs.

L- SAMMY!
S- Hey Lucas, watcha making?
L- An egg and bacon omelette, want one?
S- Sure, thanks
L- All good.

After Lucas and I chatted over breakfast Alissa and Jake came down the stairs.
J- Hey Sammy
S- Hey, how's it going.
A- Why do you care?
S- Umm I was just asking.
A- Well stop.
J- Alissa! Why are you speaking to Sammy like that, she hasn't done anything!
A- UGH ITS NOT HER ITS YOU!
J- ME??
A- YES, she's been here 1 day and your already flirting with her.
J- WHAT! IT'S CALLED BEING NICE ALISSA! YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOMETIME!
A- I want her out!
J- No, she is staying and that's final.
A- UGHHHH
Alissa made her way up the stairs and slammed her bedroom door.
J- Sammy? Can I talk to you in the office please?
S- Umm yeah sure.

(In the office)
J- I'm so sorry about Alissa, she gets jealous sometimes, we're kinda dating.
S- Oh ok that's fine.
J- But that's not the reason I called you in here. You see, Alissa, Lucas, Marcus, Neels and I were thinking about starting a YouTube channel called Team 10, and we werewondering if you would like to join?
S- Oh ahh, I will have to think about it, I have my own YouTube channel to worry about, I have over 15,000 subscribers from back home to create content for.
J- Okay, but let me know once you decided.
S- You'll be the first to know. I said with a smile and left the room...