Chapter 17

Please Don't Die...
Chapter 17

As I made my way downstairs, I had this weird feeling that someone was watching me, meh, it's probably nothing. I got to the bottom of the stairs and saw all the boys looking at me.
S- What? IS THERE SOMETHING ON ME??
I ran my fingers over my shirt and face to make sure there was nothing on it.
S- What are you all staring at?
Jo- You look... really pretty.
D- Yeah, honestly, I think you look 10 times better without makeup.
I blushed.
S- Aww thanks guys, that was nice of you. I'm starving, where are the pancakes!?
Corbyn broke out of his staring trance and slid a stack of 5 buttermilk pancakes with maple syrup and fresh fruit over to me.
S- Geez bro, how many people do you think I'm eating for? I literally only need one.
Z- I'll eat some.
J- Me too.
D- Me three.
Jo- I could fit in a little more...
S- Have at it.
Corbyn pulled out 6 forks and we all stared attacking the stack of pancakes, and feeding each other pretending we were 3 years old trying to catch the "airplane." It soon ended up turning into a sticky food fight, with berries and maple syrup flying through the air landing in our hair and eyes. Jonah pulled out a can of whipped cream and a plate, then snuck up behind me, and shoved it in my face. I looked like a very angry snowman. We all started laughing and I chased Jonah around the kitchen bench. I saw him wink at Zach and then Zach put his foot out and tripped me....