Chapter 23

Please Don't Die...
Chapter 23
!Warning Corse Language!

B- Hmm, where about's should I start? Your shoulder? Wrist? Yeah, I'll start at the wrist, so I can work my way down. The more pain.... the better!
My breathing and heart rate increased massively, tears started streaming out of my eyes as I tried to break free, but it didn't work.
Banks started laughing at my attempt to get away. With one hand still over my mouth, he gently rested the sharp tip of the knife at the top of my wrist. Slowly, he adjusted his grip on the knife so his whole fist was wrapped around it. I closed my eyes, with even more tears flowing out. I relaxed my body, knowing it would hurt more if I was tense.
B (laughing)- I'm sorry sweetie, but this is what you get-
He raised the knife slightly, then pushed it into my skin.
S-AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I tried to scream.
With the knife half way through my wrist, he pulled it down about 10cm to the inside of my elbow.
S-AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I tried to scream again.
I couldn't see properly with all the tears in my eyes. I could feel the blood pouring out of my arm, pooling on the floor, and soaking into my clothes. Banks had blood all over his hands, but he didn't mind, he was enjoying this. Before he ripped the knife further down my arm I knew I needed to get help. The boys were up stairs, I just needed to scream loud enough for them to hear me. I noticed that his hand was very close to my lips.... so I bit him. He jerked his hand back and let go of the knife. This was my chance. I screamed, the loudest scream ever, out of fear, and pain.

(Jacks POV)
We heard the most piercing scream ever.
"SAMMY!" I yelled, bolting out of the room with the guys right behind me. As we entered the kitchen I froze. There lied Sammy, on the floor surrounded by her own blood, with a knife half way stabbed into her, with a massive slit in her arm from her wrist, to her elbow. On top of her was Faze Banks. His right hand was covered in blood, and he was holding his left hand up to his mouth, sucking blood from the inside of it. Jonah and Daniel pushed Banks off of Sammy and pinned him down on the floor so he couldn't move. Zach was on the phone to the police, and Corbyn called an ambulance.

I ran next to Sammy and knelt down beside her. She was struggling to breath from all the crying, and whaling in pain....