Chapter 43

Please Don't Die...
Chapter 43

(Sammy's POV)
I opened the door, but it wasn't the pizza guy.
S- OMG JAYDEN!!!
I ran into his arms and he picked me up, and spun me around.
Ja- Babe are you okay?!
S- Yeah I'm fine, just a little shaken that's all.
He hugged me again.
Ja- I missed you.
S- I missed you too.
Ja- and I'm sorry how we left that conversation on the phone, I am just worried about you, that's all.
I looked down, and then to the guys standing in the doorway, then back to Jayden.
S- Ahh umm, maybe it's a bit too early in the morning to introduce you to the guys, half of them are sleep anyways. Do you have a hotel?
Ja- Yeah, I booked one that's down the road, I'll be back in the morning.
We hugged again.
Ja- Well, cya, I love you.
I hesitated.
S- Ahh, bye, see you in the morning.
I quickly shut the door before he could say anything else.
I pushed my back against the door and breathed a sigh of relief, closing my eyes.
D- What was that all about, what do you mean about the conversation on the phone?
S- Oh, umm, Jayden said to be careful around you guys, that you could 'hurt' me.
D- Hurt? As in-
S- Yep, I don't wanna talk about it.
D- Sammy, none of us would ever do that to you, your our best friend, and we love you. I can't even believe Jayden would say that, he doesn't even know us.
S- Yeah, I think he's just a bit angry that I'm living with 5 guys...
Just then we heard a knock on the door.
S- Ugh, want does he want this time.
I turned around and opened the door.
A/N- Hi, one large cheese pizza for Daniel?
Jack came running to the door.
J- Thank god, finally.
Daniel payed the pizza guy, and we went back up to our room.

We each took a slice of pizza, and talked about school. Since it's Sunday in America, it means that it's just about to be Monday in Australia, and all of us will be doing online school in around 10 hours.
S- Did you buy any writing books and pens for us?
D- Yeah, it's all downstairs.
J- I can't wait to meet your class, will they like us?
S- Well the girls defiantly will, they think your all cute, but the boys might be a bit jealous of you guys, because their girlfriends are swooning over you..
D- Yay!
S- Yay?
D- I get to talk to cute girls, and possibly steal them from there boyfriends.
S- Oooo mr steal yo girl over here.
We all started laughing, and soon we had finished the pizza and fell asleep.

I woke up in a dark room.
S- Where am I?
A/N- Oh don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you, only.... your friends.
A bright light shone on a chair in the corner of the room, someone was tied to it.
S- Jack!?
He nodded.
S- OMG ARE YOU OKAY?
He lifted up his head to reveal a massive slash across his neck. Blood was pouring out, and he was wincing in pain.
I started crying and screaming.
S- JACK NO!!! WHO DID THIS TOO YOU?!
Out of the dark appeared Jayden.
J- Sammy, if I can't have you..... nobody can...
He pulled out a large knife, and stabbed Jack in the chest.
S- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..

(Jacks POV)
I was tossing and turning all night, I couldn't get to sleep. Everyone else was asleep, even Sammy. I grabbed my phone, and scrolled through Instagram and Twitter. It was now 7am, everyone was still asleep. I thought I heard whimpers..
It's probably just my imagination.
The got louder and louder. I sat up in my bed and saw that Sammy was crying in her sleep. Her arms and legs were trying to get out from underneath the covers.
S- NOOOOOOOOO!!!
She started screaming.
I jumped out of bed, and rushed to her.
I grabbed her face with my hands,
J- SAMMY?! SAMMY YOUR OKAY, YOUR OKAY, ITS JUST A DREAM!
She still wasn't waking up.
Her legs were trying to rip through the sheets.
I sat on top of her hips, barely touching her, trying to keep her legs calm.
With my hands still on her face, rubbing my thumb lightly on her cheeks, I started shaking her so she would wake up.
J- SAMMY! ITS JUST A DREAM, WAKE UP!
Tears were sliding out of her closed eyes, and her breathing was heavy.
J- SAMMY!
I yelled, one last time .
She opened her eyes and sat up, with me still on the upper part of her thighs. She gasped for air, as she was struggling for breath, choking on her own tears.
I held her face, and wiped her tears away.
J- Hey, hey, it's okay, it was just a dream, your okay.
S- J-Jack, your still alive?
J- Still alive? I hope I am.
She buried her head in my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her. I could feel her breathing becoming slower, and heart rate slowly easing down.
We stayed like this for a while, until someone burst through the door.
A/N- Sammy? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE......

1 vote for the next chapter