Tamaki Amajiki x Reader: Proposal

A/n: aight fam my first story, please be kind I thought of this at 3 AM. Okay so your quirk isn't worth mentioning, but your hero costume includes a mask, just so you know. Spoilers if you haven't read the manga, so enjoy~!

You and Tamaki have been dating since your second year at UA, you are both now 22 and very happy with where you were. Though, what you didn't know, was that Tamaki was planning a huge proposal, for all of your and his fans to see.
You were fighting a villain, that you were tracking down for a while, and had just defeated him, when Tamaki runs up to hug you and holds your hand. He looked... scared? "Tama," You used his nickname making his ears turn pink again," what's wrong, are you okay?" You questioned with concern.
"(Y-Y/n) I-I love you.. And even though I don't say it a lot you are the most important thing to me." He said in a really serious tone, surprising you, it even took Mirio by surprise. A lot of people were watching you, but even with that he continued, " You are wonderful and amazing, and I couldn't imagine my life without you." He started kneeling down, and your eyes started to water.
" Make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He pulled a box out of his pocket, and opened it revealing a beautiful diamond ring.
Tears now rolling down your cheeks you reply happily "YES OH MY GOD TAMAKI A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!" You tackle him and you both began laughing. He puts the ring on your finger and kisses, as cheers erupt from the crowd surrounding you. He takes off your mask and kisses you passionately.
Nejire and Mirio run over to you two. "CONGRATULATIONS!!" They yell in unison. Mirio picks you both up in a hug, scaring you a little. Once he puts you down he walks over to Nejire with a smug grin on his face, and says proudly "HA! Told ya he'd do it this week you owe me five bucks, Nejire!" She pouts, but then giggle " Alright, here you go" You all start giggling that they bet on that. You loved Tamaki, and you always will.