Unexpected Arrival.................

Start from the beginning

Tamara: “you looked in my suitcase didn‘t you!” *straight face -_-*

Ray Ray: *tyin not to look guilty* “welllllll………. *Tamara gives him a look* maybe” *smiles*

Tamara: “that‘s it! No sex for you!” *jumps off him, pushes him off her, pulls her short back to where they were, tries to find her top*

Ray Ray: “aww come on baby! U juss teasin me again” *grabs her hand and pulls her to him tightly wraps his arms around her waist*

Tamara: “you went through my suitcase to check my bra size? U r so messed up ray” *annoyed and pissed at him*

Ray Ray: *sighs* “hey hey! In my defence we were datin at the time” *smiles*

Tamara: *pissed, slightly angry* “that still don‘t give u permission to…..” 

Ray Ray: “well…….can u blame a guy for wantin 2 know his girls bra size? ” *raiseing one eyebrow*

Tamara: “are we really havin this conversation?” 

Ray Ray: *frustated* “yeah I think so! And hey some guys do it to girls dey don’t even no! would u rather it me then Princeton on someone?”

Tamara: “you of coruse! But don‘t you dare make dis sound and look like a good thing ray! Cause I will slap you! Now where is my top?” *trying to get out his grip*

Ray Ray: *turning her ot face him, has sorrow in his eyes* “oh come baby please it ain‘t that weird! Come please?”

*after a couple disagreement they did end up havin sex :P lol it was full of love and passiona and they did use a condom! Hahahaha well ray did ha! And about 2 weeks after Keisha soon found out dat dey did it and beat dem both, but dat didn‘t stop dem well mostly ray dey did it like every 2 months it had juss turned November 5th 2012 Tamara and ray were alone again :P Keisha never learns!! (the rest of MB also got girls dey were all non virgins too well prince is still single just a player :P) Lol they were in ray‘s room talkin on the bed………*

Tamara: “ray?” *laying on his chest*

Ray Ray: *stroking her hair* “yes baby?”

Tamara: “I…” *quickly jumps up and runs to the bathroom and throws up*

Ray Ray: *runs after her* “baby? U ok?” *holding her hair back!*

Tamara: “fuck! Ray I‘m Pregnant!” *wipes her mouth with tissue and moves from the toliet and rests her back on the bath*

Ray Ray: “what?” *shocked*

Tamara: “don‘t act all shocked ray u da one who couldn‘t keep his dick in a condom!”