Day 2 #1 Girl Tour..............Ustream,Heart Warming Speeches Cussing And Tears

*DAY 2 #1 Girl Tour…………………………….*

*Walter had told Keisha bout what went down yesterday and they both had to explain ray ray got a warning and Princeton got a beating for using Spanish to say various things!! :P they started off with school and as they were on their way for the next venue and concert! The guys wanted to be a ustream for fans! They were all there except ray! Because he was in his bunk talking with Tamara…………*

Prodigy: *goes to get ray ray because the fans were asking, goes to the bunk sees that ray ray and Tamara are about to kiss…* “hey ray ray!”

Ray Ray: *groans* “what prod? We were in the middle of something…….” *looking at him*

Tamara: “it‘s kl!! Imma go use the bathroom” *getting off the bunk and walking to the bathroom…………..*

Ray Ray: “baby wait! *sighs* yeas prodigy how can I help you” *frustarted*

Prdigy: “we are doing your ustream today remember and the fans are asking for you!!”

Ray Ray: “oh yeah! Ok well I‘ll go now that u interrupted!!” *getting off the bunk*

Prodigy: “ha ha sorry about that ray! Plus she‘s your girl u can always kiss her!!” *walking out the bunks with him!!*

Ray Ray: “ha yeah true prod thanks” *smiles they do the handshake thing…*

*then all 4 MB Members were on the ustream and watching the fans comments….. The ones in bold are MB talkin (speaking) the ones that aren’t in bold are ppl typin *

MB Ustream Comments: 

Princeton’sgil143: hi guys I love you!! How is the tour going!!

Prodigy’s Chicken: RAY RAY!! WHERE DID YOU GO?? WHERE WERE YOU?

RocRoyal’sWifey: I LOVE YOU MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!

Princeton: Princeton’sgil143 the tour is going great it is really fun!!

Roc Royal: RocRoyal’sWifey we love you too ;)

Ray Ray: ha ha hey guys yeah I was in my bunk….drawing yeah drawing! 

I<3Hersheys: hey guys who was that girl at ya’lls concert yesterday?? She was dope! I loved her voice!

Ray Ray: ha ha that was Tamara she’s on tour with us!! And she’s properly happy that u like her!!

M&MsandReceese: is she on the tour bus with you?? Can we see what she looks like??