Near The End Of Day 3 #1 Girl Tour....... The 3rd Show In Phillie.....

*a few hours later it is ready for the next show….. Day 3 at Philadelphia, prodigy‘s home town as you know the same routine happened DJ Soundwave introduced Tamara…..*

*On Stage……………………….*

DJ Soundwave: “HEY PHILLIE HOW YA‘LL DOIN?? *people scream* well that‘s good now we have a special guest I wanna show ya‘ll she is great friend of mine! Sone of ya‘ll might have seen her on you tube or on the recent MB Ustream she has an AMAZING! Voice and she is amazingly talented !! Now this is her first show here so make sure u give her some love! Ladies and gentleman give it up for TAMARA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

*Tamara comes on stage…………………people scream*

Tamara: “hey guys how you doin? ” *everyone screams*

“good! Well I‘m kinda new at this whole singing live in concert and stuff but I hope ya‘ll like me and u can also follow me on twitter at @MindlessMsPerez ! And yeah enjoy the show! I just had a word with prodigy! *girls scream* haha and he said he is sooooo excited about doing this show and he loves that he is back home.. So if u guys know the words sing along……….”

*Tamara sang :……………………

Chris Brown - She Ain’t You

Jo Jo Ft Bow Wow - Baby It’s You

Tamara: “alright guys so how u think I‘m doin so far *everyone screams…* good! Great to know now I wanna sing ya‘ll the song that got me where I am now on this stage! This song means sooo much to me and has helped through all the hard times I have in my life some of May not know but I didn‘t come from a big house and rich family I came from the opposite my family struggled through hard times and I just wanna say that I love my family and I hope u see the real me when I sing this song……” 

*then Tamara sang ‘Ordinary People By John Legend

Then she sang starships………….*

Tamara: “ok guys! Now I‘m on my final song! Before I go *the crowd boo* aww u guys like me that much *crowd screams..* lool ahh I‘ll try and see if Keisha can let me stay longer another time but ya‘ll are a great audience and also this last song I know ya‘ll know it it‘s a drake song and it‘s a song that I love and also a song my brother loves cause u see guys I love my brother and we hardly ever see each other anymore because he has to work and I‘m on tour with mindless behavior so things are tough right now.. And I‘m dealing with a lot of problems and when I had to organise what to sing I just had to sing this! My brother is a really good singer and he use to sing me this! And I‘m kinda an argurement with him and all I have been thinking about is this song and now Imma sing it from my heart! And if my brother was here listening to me sing and watching this I would say to him: I hope you proud” *wipes her tears* “so we…go*

*then Tamara sang Drake Ft Nicki Minaj - Make Me Proud..*

*when she was finished she was sorta crying and all of a sudden girls started screaming as ray ray ran on stage and hugged Tamara who was crying and the crowd went awwwwwwwwwww then he took her off stage and 3 minutes later MB came on and they did Future, My Girl, Girls Talkin Bout, Uh Oh, Missin You and #1 Girl……….. Soon the concert ended and the guys made their way back to the bus…….. Tamara had gone to change into her long sleeve and bottoms bunny PJ‘s with the matching slippers, ray ray was waitin for her on the couch talking to Keisha, Princeton had gone to bed, roc and prodigy were playing mario kart with DJ Soundwave and Kenneth, Walter had also gone sleep*

*Tamara came out changed and sat on ray ray‘s lap as Keisha was still talking to him, Tamara joined in ….when all of a sudden there was a loud knock on the tour bus door……………………………….........*

cliffhanger loooolz (to be continued 4 comments for more................................................................)