Unexpected Arrival.................

Start from the beginning

Tamara: “no no ray juss listen *ray stops talkin* I‘m ready!”

Ray Ray: “what do you… *understands* are…are u sure baby? I man what happened to waiting after marriage and don‘t forget your ill maybe you have a fever” *moves the hand which is on her leg and holds it to the forehead then bouts it back* “no um..”

Tamara: “are u makin excuses I would have forth u‘d jump right in it!”

Ray Ray: “damn! Did u gotta say dat baby! *his little friend from down stairs shows up* I juss wanna make sure dat u r certain bout dis baby cause I care bout you and I don‘t wanna do something to regret baby I…”

Tamara: “I‘m ready ray! Really ready! I can‘t wait till marriage! U turn me on too much and I‘m not ill I lied so we could be alone!”

Ray Ray: *still hard* “ooh my baby has turned into a bad girl! *grins, lightly pinches her butt* u sure baby?”

Tamara: “god ray ray! Yes can we do it already!”

Ray Ray: “den what we still doin here?” *pulls her up and Tamara wraps her legs around ray ray‘s waist as he passionately kisses her putting his tough straight in her mouth swirling it with hers*

Tamara: *pulls ray ray more towards her, making his hard on press against her shorts, wraps her arms more round his neck making them come tothgerther and be so close*

Ray Ray: *rubbing her leg with one arm, holding her bum with the other, letting her touge enter his mouth as he sucks on it after 3 mins of making out ray ray pulls away from the kiss and pulls her top off and throws it….somewhere o_O slightly pulls down her shorts, then kisses her mouth, cheek, jaw line all the way down to her neck, searching for her sweet stop and soon found it when she had lost her breathe, he starts kissing it which soon led to him gently sucking on it getting harder and harder the more she moaned*

Tamara: *moaning in pleasure as ray ray sucks on her neck* “ray…..*moans* careful…you might *moans* gimmie a…*moans* heckie!”

Ray Ray: *pulls away from her neck* “it‘s just a red mark don‘t worry babe you hair can hide it aha!”

Tamara: *already outta breathe* “there…is……no…..way you are a virgin ray!”

Ray Ray: “cause I am baby! I juss do my research which is why I no my way round the bed!”

Tamara: *moans* “don‘t talk dirty ray…please”

Ray Ray: *laughs* “you love it” *looks down staring at her 34C bra and breasts* “DAMNNN! Baby I swear you boobs are getting bigger! Last I knew you were like 32B” *cupping his hands over them*

Tamara: “I‘m not even go ask how in the hell u no my old bra size!” 

Ray Ray: “really easy member dat time your bro came on the tour bus and well you had a top under your other top and well ect. That was a every low cut top and well I could juss tell your bra was like a 32B or around that and couple months ago u no wen u still had the cast I noticed u threw the old bras away so……”