35.) Love, Sex and Serenity pt.3

Start from the beginning

"Yup." I answered smiling. "You sure bout dat?" He asked gliding into me slowly. "Mhmm." I hummed biting down on my lip.

"Maybe I should fix dat." He added pulling out and before I could say anything he slammed himself in and I yelped.

"Talk dat shit now." He taunted pumping in slow but hard.

Oh yeah, I really fucked up now, I should've just stayed sleep, that would've been my best bet.
*
*
AUGUST

"I think I wanna get a tattoo under my boobs." She announced playing in my hair as I laid in between her legs.

It was one in da afternoon, we already showered and ate breakfast. We just chose to lay in bed half clothed.

She had on my shirt and I just had on boxers, we weren't going anywhere, so there was no need to get dressed.

"Of what?" I asked focusing on the show. She had me watching Housewives of Atlanta and I was low key intrigued with it, by she wasn't gonna know that.

"I wanna get your name." She replied and I shook my head. "Nah, I'm okay wit you getting like some quotes or symbol, but my name? Nah." I told her and she stopped playing in my hair.

"Why?" She asked. "Couple do it all the time." She added. "Den somehow they mysteriously start having problems den break up." I explained.

"I'm not going anywhere tho August and I know you aren't either.." she said and I pictured her pouting.

"We can get symbols or matching quotes if you want but I don't want your first tat ta be my name." I told her seriously.

"I really want my first tat to be something that I really care about and that's you Aug. I don't care about that superstitious stuff, I'm only worried about us, that's it." She clarified and I remained quiet.

"If thas what you really want, I support you baybeh." I said as she began playing in my hair again.

"It is Aug." She assured. "We can talk more about it when we get back home ok?" I said. "Ok." She replied.

"I needa tell you something.." She announced sounding serious and I grabbed the remote and cut the tv off then turned over to face her.

"Wassup?" I said looking at her. "I want to visit my dad." She revealed and I stared at her like she was crazy.

"Come again?" I said sitting up. "I want to visit him." She repeated, "No I heard you, but I'm confused on to why after da shit he did to you." I said shaking my head.

"I just need some answers and closure." She replied looking away. "Answers for what Tanya? Dat nigga beat on you, had you raped and didn't feel sorry about it not one bit!" I said raising my voice some.

"Don't you think I know that? I was there! It happened to me! I need answers for my own reasoning not for you or anybody else August but for me!" She shouted back.

"Why Tanya? Dat nigga ain't shit and will never be shit and I hope he rots in dat hell hole, I hope dem niggas beat his ass on a daily, for you to want to visit him, it's just not clicking with me." I told her as I climbed out the bed.

"He's still my da-" "NO HES NOT!" I yelled cutting her off before she could finish. "Dat bitch lost dat title da first time he laid hands on you. He ain't yo father! Dat nigga, beat on you, called you names, put you down on a daily then pimped you out and left you for dead! He's not your father!"

I shouted, damn I did not see the second day of our vacation going like this.

"I KNOW THAT AUGUST DONT YOU THINK I KNOW THAT?! BUT A PART OF ME STILL HAS THAT LOVE FOR HIM. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO BE LOVED BY HIM, HE USED TO BE SOMEONE I ADMIRED DO YOU KNO HOW BAD IT HURTS TO NOT HAVE THAT?! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY SUPERMAN!! My protector... I was supposed to feel safe in his presence August not afraid.."