9.) Stay pt. 2

"Nina?" I asked shocked as I walked through some gates. "Hey!" She chimed running my way.

She looked so beautiful and so happy, but I was confused.. where was I?

"Heaven." She answered looking at me and I frowned. "What?!" I asked shocked and she nodded smiling.

"You were shot in your shoulder twice and in your back, you didn't even feel it you were so busy tryna protect my best friend."

She informed and I just continued to look at her shocked.

"Aren't you happy?" She asked looking at me and I just stared at her in shock. I had to have been dreaming or doped up on some strong shit.

"You aren't." She replied, I forgot she could hear my thoughts.

"Follow me.. it's someone I want you ta meet." She cheesed grabbing my hand without letting me respond.

"I miss you guys a lot.. but I'm happy here." She said as we approached a nice grass field that was filled with different flowers, had a beautiful stream towards the left and a few kids playing around.

Everyone looked so happy, everyone but me..

"I've been watching ova you.. but someone else has been watching ova you and Tanya as well." She stated as we approached a women who had her back towards us as she was doing a little girls hair.

"Who?" I asked and she smiled at me then skipped towards the woman. She tapped her shoulder then leaned down and whispered in her ear.

They spoke lowly and the little girl got up and flew away then the lady turned my way and I looked at her in shock.

They were damn near twins.

"I'm T-." Before she could speak I cut her off. "Tanya's mom." I said walking up to her slowly, she smiled just like her then held her hand out.

I shook it and she pulled me into a hug.

"I've heard a lot about you." She announced glancing at Nina then back to me. "She really adores you." She informed and I smiled slightly.

"I can see you're in shock and a little confused so I won't hold you long." She added motioning for me to follow her and Nina did as well.

"I'm dead?" I finally asked and she laughed and boy was it just like Tanya. "Something like that." She responded as we sat on a bench.

Nina sat by me and took ahold of my hand.

"I wanted to speak with you briefly." She informed and I gave her my attention. "I want you to tell Tanya how proud I am of her and that I'm sorry about what happened."

She stopped and glanced at the little girl running around trying to catch a butterfly.

"She didn't deserve those beatings nor did she deserved all those other wicked things that happened to her."

"I agree." I said still staring at her, I couldn't believe I was talking to her mom.. her dead mom.

"I liked Ron but he wasn't what she needed. He was just supposed to be in her life to get her AWAY from her father. It was always supposed to be you and her from the start, the day you saw her at Mc. Donald's when Nina was speaking to her. That was the start of you guys."

She explained and I looked at her then at Nina who was nodding.

"I tried so many times to get you and her speaking or in the same place, but you were either rude or Ron was always in the way." She said and I laughed at me being rude part.