18.)

CAINE
January 13th ( two days later )

"You've been quiet these last couple days.. you don't wanna leave or something?" I asked Ron as we walked the streets of New York, just sight seeing.

August told me about his little drunk conversation he had with Tanya.. he and I both know that wasn't just "drunk talking ".

"Nah I'm ready to go.. I'm tryna figure out if I said anything stupid to Tanya the other day or not." He said as we stopped letting the cars go.

Looking around, everyone else was on the sidewalk waiting as well. I guess they do move in sync like I seen in movies.

"What do you remember?" I asked looking at him, then started walking once the light changed.

"The hallway incident den dat was it." He said, chuckling to myself I just shook my head.

Dude was really drunk, "You told her that you loved her and you wanted her to have your baby."

I said lying about the last part, looking at me long and hard, he shook his head not believing me.

"Ok I lied about da last part, but you did confess yo love for her and even told her that she was still in love wit you, but was trying to pretend she wasn't."

I said, running his hand down the side of his face he sighed. "Damn.." he mumbled, "We've all been dea." I tried to assure him patting his back.

I ain't never did no shit like that before and I don't plan on it. If anything I rather a bitch do that than for me or any of my homies.

"You ain't neva did no shit like dat bro, you kickin' da well." He said chuckling and I laughed as well.

Throwing a few air jabs his way, we boxed for 5 seconds then started laughing at the older couple staring at us like we were crazy.

"Mind yo business." I told her and she gasped then looked at her husband. "I never!" She said all dramatic, holding her purse she grabbed his hand and walked away.

"I never!" I mocked her and Ron busted out laughing.

"Let me stop for I get bad karma." I said laughing still. "Yeah da old broad prolly put a spell on you and you ont even kno it."

He joked as we started back walking. "Do you still love her?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"I told her I wasn't good for her from da jump.. told her we were better off as friends cuz I knew deep down I would never change."

He remarked a little gloomy. "Do you still love her?" I asked again.

"Nah... I got love for her tho." He responded. "Are you happy for her?" I questioned looking at him momentarily.

Nodding he didn't respond.

"I was jus someone who wanted to help her and make her happy until someone better came along." He added, shaking my head, I applaud him for his half honesty.

"Glad you believe dat." I said as we got back to the suite. "What time we leave again?" He asked as we stepped on the elevator.

"Few hours." I replied checking my phone, I noticed it was a text from August.

"You got any last minute New York broads you wanna dip in?" I asked Ron as we stepped off the elevator.

"Uh nah." He responded. "Good cuz we might gotta handle some shit." I told him jogging towards August room.

"Game time." I heard him say and I chuckled.. that it was..

TANYA

"Hey.. did you get him?" I asked when August walked through the door. Big T spotted Tre and called and told August.