8.) Mr. Man

TANYA
6 months later, March 19th, 2015

"Somethin' about the way you smiled at me, just drove me wild.. wish I could know if you're alone, don't wanna cramp yo style."

I sang to my class as I played the piano. After being shy for two months, I finally got used to it and been anxious to sing every chance I got.

"But I can not deny the feel, that I feel when I looked straight into your eyes. Feel my heart beating fast, for the challenge may arise."

I continued, "I wanna know if you feel the way I do.. I do. I wanna know if there's a chance for me and you, and youuu!"

I sang a little louder as I played the hell out of the keys.

"If there's no way, meet me at the bar and say you can't, you can't.. cuz I don't wanna be, don't wanna be unfair to Mr. Man.."

I stopped, that was all I had so far, but from the claps and whistles it seemed to do it job.

"Girl you can blow!" Nina shouted all dramatic and I giggled.

I forgot that I invited her to listen, she's been bugging me all year and I finally decided to just say yeah.

"That was amazing doll." My instructor complimented hugging me and I smiled as I hugged her back.

"Thank you." I chimed and she gave me a wink then walked towards the table and took her seat again to write on the clip board.

"Great job Tanya." Tyreek said walking towards the violin set. Lord was he fairly handsome.

"Girl he fioneee!" She whispered yelled and I giggled agreeing.

"If only you knew." I said and she gave me a look as before I could figure it out I heard Ron voice and I looked around the room.

"I forgot he wanted me to FaceTime him so he could hear.." she said in a please forgive me voice and my mouth dropped.

That was not supposed to be heard by him.. at least not yet.

"If only she knew what?" He asked and I stared at her hoping she'd helped me but she shoved her phone in my hand once we got in the hall.

"Nothing why didn't you just text me like a normal person?" I asked and he winked.

"I'm not yo average guy shorty, you should know that." He replied cockily and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Whatever." I said staring at him trying see if he gotten a new grill.

"I did, you like it?" He asked reading my thoughts, "It's okay.. I like the original better." I admitted and he smacked his lips.

"My hoes like it so I'ma keep it." He stated and I bit my lip to keep from saying anything.

"Good to kno." I replied and Nina gave me her famous, "Told you so look" causing me to roll my eyes.

"Who was that lil nigga?" He asked raising a brow and I heard Nina giggle.

"We ain't together remember?" I taunted and he licked over his lips nodding. "Bet." He said hanging up and I busted out laughing.

"How he mad I used his own line against him? Nigga ain't care when I got drunk and cried to him two months ago.."

I told Nina as we walked back in our dorm. "Girl that boy likes you, but he ain't done being a hoe, but he don't want you messing with other niggas."

She stopped and I looked at her. "He wants you to be like a wife without the title while he still go out having sex wit any hoe dat opens her legs."