2.)

OMNISCIENT

It started in the kitchen on the table, to floor and now they made their way to the couch.

"Wha-what are you doing?" She stuttered as her breathing increased as she watched August lower his face down between her legs.

"Tell me your favorite love song girl." He sang as he looked at her glistening throbbing pearl. Tanya remembered a conversation she and Nina had before where she had informed her that he didn't give oral nor liked to kiss.

Two of which he backtracked on for her which caught her by surprise.

"Waaaaait!" She purred as he slowly flicked his tongue against her clit. "Oh my God! Oh my God!" She screamed out as she gripped ahold of the couch pillows and sat up some only to fall back down.

"Augusttttt!" She whined thrusting her hips into him for more pleasure, but he wanted to have the control.

He wrapped her legs around him and held her slightly up as he flicked his tongue faster.

The sounds of slurping, moaning and humming was all that could be heard.

"Pleaseeeee stop!" She begged not being able to handle the power that his tongue withheld, but he was gonna please her like no other.

She tasted too sweet for him to even stop. He was hard as a rock and could feel himself throbbing just from pleasing her.

"I can't! August oh my Goddddd!" She cried out as she came all over him. But he didn't stop there, he parted her legs and began to suck on and toy with her love.

She couldn't even moan, she was stuck and that's how he wanted her. "Please! August oh my God! Right there!!" She moaned out as she gripped his hair and pushed his face down deeper as she violently rode his tongue.

She bit down on her lip and threw her head back once he began licking her spot. "SHHHITTTTT!" She screamed as she hit the cushion as her body shuddered as she came again.

She fell back onto the couch breathlessly and he took his time licking her clean. His member was oozing just from hearing her pleasure filled screams.

He moved up and towered over her as her chest heaved up and down, he chuckled at how quick she was about to tap out, but he wasn't done with her.

"Thas a total of six.. I got about a good forty more times to make you cum." He flirted and she looked at him slightly dazed.

"Are you tryna kill me?" She asked in the most serious tone and he couldn't help but to laugh.

"Nah I love you ma, jus' wanna ease your mind and body." He told her as he leaned down and licked her lips before they shared an intense kiss.

She practically sucked on his lips right as he moved his hand down in between them and inserted his finger causing her to gasp then let out a soft moan.

"I love you shorty." He admitted so freely as he pumped his finger slowly in her wetness. She hissed then bit down on her lip.

"I love you August." She moaned grabbing his face and kissed him passionately, he groaned when she licked his neck then began sucking on his spot.

"You hurt me." She spoke softly, he removed his finger sensing to what she needed.

"I know and I told you I was sorry." He groaned as he slid into her wet tightness, "Fuck man." He cursed lowly as he closed his eyes to control himself from busting too soon.

"I missed you and you shut me out." She went on as tears began to form in her eyes. "I'm so-fuck!" He cursed as she tighten her muscles around him.