10.)

AUGUST
December 28th

It's been three days since the incident, Tanya begged me to move us into our New Home. So I talked with Caine and Ron and they got the crew together two nights ago and rented a U haul truck to move everything.

They stayed out until 4 that morning getting everything situated. I really did appreciate them cuz a nigga was too fucked up to lift anything.

"Take dis an hour before you go to sleep and make sure you take dis one in the morning before you eat breakfast." Mary said as she gave my medication to Tanya.

She gave me new bandages around me and she gave a few more wraps to Tanya when it was time to change them.

"Take it easy and pleaseeee August no sex." She added giving me that look and I laughed while Tanya hid her face in embarrassment.

I ended up bleeding through my bandages after our lil quickie and Tanya damn near died from how nervous she was.

She thought I was gon die or some shit it was the funniest yet cutest thing ever.

"I hear you." I told her as I pulled her into a hug and thanked her. "Y'all ready?" Caine asked coming into the house with Ron right behind him.

"Yeah." I replied and he handed an envelope to Mary to Hayes taking money from us but whenever she declined we always sat it on her tv or her kitchen table.

She was risking her job with helping us, it was the least we could do.

"The next time I see y'all I want it to be an actual visit." She warned after hugging me again and I smiled.

"I'll make sure of it." Tanya told her as she pulled her into a hug. She had one of her daughters get the pendant her mom had onto the necklace I had made for her.

And boy was she happy and emotional, she talked Mary head off after that and she allowed her.

"Y'all be safe and enjoy the rest of this year." She added as Tanya helped me in the car. "Bye!!" She yelled out the window and I just smiled to myself.

Caine started the car up then pulled off once Mary went back inside. "We got y'all cars at da spot already and we put Nina things in the room across from y'all. We didn't forget anything or move anything out of place. Ron took a picture of her room so we would have everything set up how it was before."

He informed and I nodded in approval.

"Are you guys gonna come over for New Years Eve?" She asked as she laid her head in my lap since this was a forty five minute drive.

"Long as y'all want us to." Caine responded as he pulled onto the highway.

"We handled dat issue as well bro.. one of our connects paid the family a visit. Let's just say it'll be like they never were in New York."

He chuckled and I nodded.

"Say less." I said as I played in Tanya's hair. "You don't have nothing to worry about shorty, I promise you dat." I told her as I watched how she fought her sleep.

She barely slept cuz she was afraid I'd be gone or something. Caine them told me that's how she was when I was out, she fought her sleep just to make sure I was still breathing and I can see she's doing that now even though I'm up.

"Stop fighting it luh bit." I said then laughed softly. She was really tryna stay awake. "I'm not tired." She lied and busted out laughing.

"Go to sleep ma, I'ma be here when you get up." I assured, "Promise?" She said holding up her pinky.