30.)

TANYA
Two days later

"So tell us about your album.. what's the title?" Wes stated, I was asked to do an interview about my upcoming album, the single I did with Nas and a few other topics.

"Well it's Titled The Diary of Alicia Keys and It'll have 15 songs on it that's almost an hour long."

I replied and he nodded. "Where'd you get the Alicia Keys from?" He asked looking at me. "It's a stage name.. I felt like Tanya was too bland." I informed.

"How did you come up with that?" Hailey asked, "Alicia was my moms middle name and I got the Keys part.. well because that's how majority of you guys know me as, the girl with the piano."

I said and they laughed. "That's dope.. creative as hell." Wes announced and I smiled. "Thanks." I said.

"So.. this single you did with the famous Nas.. how did that come about?" He asked twisting in his chair some.

"He send an email to management and they forward it to me. We exchanged numbers, spoke and he told me about his idea and I gave my input and it went from there." I told them and he smirked at me.

"Any flirting go on?" He asked and I looked at him unamused. "No, we're friends and he has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend." I replied a little annoyed.

"Nothing wrong with flirting." He added and Hailey shook her head.

"If I'm right handed but smack you with my left hand, aren't you still getting smacked?" I asked arching my brow and everyone laughed.

"Well listeners we got our answer, she's taken and not looking." He announced then smiled at me.

"We're gonna play the single in a few is that cool?" He asked and I shrugged. "Fine with me, Nas already gave the ok." I informed.

Nodding he looked down at his phone then up at me.

"So what song is your favorite off your album?" He asked and I pursed my lips thinking on it.

"It'd have to be When You Really Love Someone." I replied smiling. "Why's that?" Hailey asked.

"Well I was going through some dark times. Some stuff happened and I almost lost the only person who actually cared about me. We had a argument.. a bad one and the things he was saying made me realize that if you truly REALLY loved someone you would change certain bad habits."

I explained and they stared at me intensely.

"What type of bad habits?" Wes asked, "Just know that my partner and crime helped me grow into a better woman." I clarified.

"August.. August Alsina is the boyfriend correct?" He asked looking down at his phone. Frowning I shook my head, I swear I hated radio interviews, people were so nosy.

"That's correct right? Cuz you guys got a lot of photos together." He said into the mic as he held up his phone showing me August's page.

"Yeah that's my dear heart." I replied smiling not wanting him to know I was annoyed. "I think you guys are pretty cute together, what you think?" He said sliding the phone to Hailey.

Looking through his profile she nodded. "They're cute." She replied smiling my way.

"Thanks." I said picking up my cup of tea and drank some of it "Is there marriage in the future? Cuz I couldn't help but to notice the ring you had."

He said pointing to my promise ring, tilting my head to the side I stared at him. He was really enjoying this.

"It's a promise ring and if we decide to get married that'll be our business." I said giving him a tight lipped smile.