27.) Sit down pt.2

TANYA
Later that evening

"Like da movie?" Ron asked walking into the kitchen as I picked at the bowl of chips. "I've seen it already.." I replied bored.

"Salt is a movie you can't get tired of watching tho, Angelina be kicking ass and she fine as hell." He said and I shrugged.

"Goes for a lot of people." I mumbled washing my hands. Going to leave out he grabbed my arm gently.

"Can we talk real quick?" He asked, looking down at his hand, he slowly pulled back. "About?" I asked raising my brow.

"Clear da air and shit like dat." He said and I stared at him briefly. "Fine." I mumbled taking a seat at the table.

He sat across from me and just stared at me. "So..." I started as I tapped my nails on the table.

"Let me start off by saying I'm sorry." He said and I stared at him for a while. "For?" I pressed and he chuckled softly.

"I'm sorry for leaving how I did. I'm sorry for playin wit yo heart and fuckin up yo mental. I'm sorry for not being dea when you needed me. I'm sorry for not calling and I'm sorry I wasn't everything you thought I was."

He added sincerely, "You needed love and to feel safe and I took dat from you when I up and left." He continued. "You did." I spoke up looking at him.

"And I'm sorry for that.. I never meant ta hurt you shorty..." He said reaching across the table to grab my hand.

"It's a lot of stuff you didn't mean to do, but did." I said pulling my hand from his hold and quickly wiped under my eye.

"Tanya?" He called reaching for my hand but I held my hands up shaking my head. "You fucked me up! Do you not understand that?!" I asked in a angry whisper.

"I tried to kill myself three too many times! I was pimped out by a man I used to admire. I needed you and you left me for dead! I don't give a damn what the situation was! I tried to hate you for it for so long, but I never could bring myself to do it!"

I snapped raising my voice some. "Time and time again I told myself not to fall for you, but I did and when I fell I fell hard! God Ron I gave you my virginity!"

I cried out then covered my mouth as I felt my body heat up. "Tan-" "Shut up!" I snapped hitting the table.

"Just for once stop worrying about yourself. You only wanna have this talk because you miss me right?" I questioned staring at him..

When he didn't answer I shook my head and went to get up..

RON

"Wait." I said grabbing her arm, snatching from me, she shot me a look that could kill. "Answer the fucking question." She demanded.

"I wanted to have dis talk cuz I felt you deserved some closure and a proper explanation." I half lied.

"Why me? Out of everyone you had to hurt me.." she spoke softly as she sat back down defeatedly.

"It was not meant to be like dat.. you weren't supposed ta get hurt. We weren't supposed ta get serious like we did.. I told you how I was Tanya.."

I said running my hands down my face, "You should've jus left me how you found me.. but no you just had to befriend me and allow me to catch feelings knowing how broken I was.."

She said as a few tears rolled down her face. Sit broke my heart knowing I was the cause of her pain.. STILL the cause of her pain.

"Did you ever really love me?" She asked and I looked at her like she was crazy. "You kno I did." I told her and she shook her head.

"I don't know actually." She retorted, licking over my lips I sighed. "I did love you Tanya."

I told her honestly. "If you knew we weren't gonna stay together why were you okay with taking the only other special thing away from me?" She questioned wiping her face.

"You were okay with it and I didn't kno shit wouldn't work out. You can't fault me tho shorty, I warned you but you still stuck it out." I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"For someone who didn't do relationships, you sure did play dat role well." She insulted and I let her.. I deserved that.

"Did I or did I not tell you multiple times dat I couldn't give you what you may have thought I could?" I asked getting upset.

Not answering, I grabbed her hands and looked at her. "Did I ?" I repeated and she nodded. "Still doesn't give you a-." Cutting her off, she looked at me long and hard.

"I fucked up and I said that too many times.. I'm not gonna keep apologizing or asking you ta forgive me if you don't. You kno I ain't one ta kiss ass." I told her letting her hands go.

"I never asked you to apologize but you keep on doing it.. obviously you feel guilty." She argued and I chuckled.

"No guilt at all, just a man with a heavy heart and damaged mental." Getting up, she stood up as well.

"Sit down.. please?" She said, sighing deeply, I looked at her then motioned for her to sit down first.

"I'm sorry.." she apologized, "For what?" I asked confused. If anything I was the one who fucked up..

TANYA

"I crossed da line.. I started messing with your best friend and if it were the other way around, I'd be pissed. So I could understand why you were upset." I told him.

"I let dat go." He said not looking at me. "Tell me to my face that you can fathom the fact that I'm dating your best friend, someone you trust with your life. Tell me you let that go."

I demanded, "It took me a while, but I did. It should've been y'all to begin with." He announced and I looked at him surprised.

"I'm not good for and I neva was shorty.. I was like weed it's fun while your high but da moment you come down from it you gotta face your problems again."

He preached and I didn't know what to say.

"You are truly amazing and one hell of a person and I am honestly sorry, I ever made you think otherwise."

He continued and I just listened as tears streamed down my face. "I'm proud of you shorty and I don't want you to hurt anymore. I just wanted my friend back.. but I see it'll take some time or neva happen and I'm fine with dat."

He said then shook his head. "I think it's best if I keep my distance.. I just wanted ta have dis talk so you could kno and see dat I was genuinely sorry ma."

Getting up, he walked over and kissed the top of my head. "Stay dope shorty." He spoke softly before he turned to leave out.

Watching him head to the door, I felt like there was something tugging at my heart. I wasn't understanding what it was, but I felt like I was supposed to go after him, but I couldn't move.

And when that door closed, a piece of me did as well...
*
*
*
😢😢😢😢😢😢😢 short? I know

A filler.. pay attention to the signs.