1.) Pain In My Heart

*Copyright © _jasthewriter aka xjasrenae 2017 This is a work of fiction, the events/situations, that take place are fictional and came straight from my thoughts. I do not own the rights to any of the music or photos that I use, they are not mine but are available on public platforms. The photos are included to give readers a better idea of the character(s) Any illegal reproduction of this content will result in immediate legal action. You may not copy or use my work and claim it as your own in any way.*

~~~

Another slap to the face, another sucker punch, another kick to my ribs, all of this for what?

I was always in the wrong and applying makeup to another deep cut. Started a month after my mother died and I've been stuck since.

Never in a million years would I have thought that a man I once adored would turn out to be what I only seen in movies.

A man I once cherished and thought of as my superhero, just up and flipped and became a monster that I never had a voice for.

It was the same routine since I was nine, he'd get drunk and beat me as he blamed me for my mother's passing, then the next day he'd apologize or pretend as if nothing happened.

I tried to become numb to the pain, but it seemed as if, it gotten worse as the days and years went on.

First time it caught me off guard, that was 8 years ago.. I was stuck, then he struck me again, still I stood there.

He struck me once more and I collapsed, I was his "Princess." but at that very moment I felt less than life itself.

I tried to scream but nothing came out, I opened my eyes and realized his hands were over my mouth.

I took the beating.. his eyes that were once hazel and full of love were now cold.. I should've told..
*
*
*
What you guys think of this? It's something different I'm trying.

This book is coming soon, I hope you guys will like it, I'm really thinking about taking up writing in college as well, I really love to do this 😭