21.) Fallin' pt. 2

AUGUST
July 23rd

We were at Precious Night Club waiting on Tanya to perform. It took us an hour to convince her to come down here and perform a few of her songs that she's written. 

She was scared, but after a while we finally convinced her to come down here.

We sat at the table close to the stage and waited patiently for the man to bring her out. The last performer was pretty dope, but I know my baybeh got this in the bag like always.

"He needs to hurry up." Nina whispered as we watched as he walked behind the curtain for the fourth time.

"She prolly giving him a hard time." I said getting ready to stand up, but the guy came out smiling and everyone did their usual applause.

"Y'all ready for one of our favorite performers?!" He questioned loudly and everyone started clapping and whistling.

"She's been gone for a while but she's back and she has a few special songs she wants us to hear!" He boasted and I chuckled.

If he don't hurry up and bring her out.

"Ladies and gentlemen, here to perform two out of four of her newest written songs.. Tanya Moore!" He announced clapping along with us and everyone else.

She walked out with the brightest smile on her face, shit made a nigga feel all nice inside.

"Camera ready." I heard Nina say as she lined the camera up that I got for her then she hit the record button.

"She more hyped than you nigga." Caine joked and I flicked him off. Niggas was talking too much.

"Hey." She spoke into the mic softly, her eyes landed on me and I winked at her.

"I'm gonna perform a song I wrote a while back, then I'm gonna perform one that I was scared to sing in front of a special person." She announced as she looked at me grinning.

"Y'all ugly." Nina teased and I flicked her in her forehead causing a few people by us to laugh.

"Yo long fingers!" She whined rubbing her forehead with a frown on her face.

"Be quiet she finna start." I said giving my full attention to Tanya once she walked over to the piano.

"Forgive me if I start crying or sound a little raspy, it's been a while." She added with a small laugh.

"It's alright baybeh!!" Someone in the crowd yelled and everyone laughed. She looked out in the crowd and flashed that hypnotizing smile of hers.

"Ok here goes

"Ok here goes.." she said closing her eyes as she began to play the keys.

"Your girlfriend.." she started off bobbing her head.

"Tanya Moore, Come on. Maybe silly for me to feel this way about you and her, cause I know she's been such a good friend. I know she has helped you throughhh."