11.)

RON
April 12th, Sunday.

"You ready?" I asked her once we settled on the private jet.

We couldn't leave until a week later, but I was cool with that, I got a chance to do a few big drops and set up a few things for her.

"Yes." She replied giving my hand a light squeeze. "You want anything to eat?" I asked getting up, "Is that where you're going?"

She questioned and I nodded. "Can I come?" She asked easing up slowly, "Go rest in da' room ma, I remember what you like." I told her leaving out before she could say anything.

When I got into the room, I made sure I informed the walk abouts and security not to bother us. "Thank you Ron.. for everything." She said grabbing her small bowl of strawberry cheesecake ice cream.

We just finished eating grilled chicken with Alfredo and garlic bread and she couldn't wait to get her dessert.. at least the first one.

"You deserve it shorty." I told her before drinking my strawberry lemonade. "What about you?" She asked looking at me as she stole one of my strawberries.

"What about me?" I asked letting her feed me some of her ice cream. "Don't you deserve happiness and other nice things?" She asked with a raised brow.

"I'm happy shorty, believe me." I assured but she didn't seem to believe me. "I am Tanya, you would know if I wasn't." I semi lied and she nodded understanding.

"Tell me something I don't know about you.." she said setting the empty bowl on the tray, I got up and placed it on the car by the door then climbed back on the bed.

"I got my last girlfriend pregnant." I told her and she just stared at me. "She lost the baby around seven months tho.. she messed up and slept with my enemy and I killed them.."

I said all in one breath, she bit her lip nervously and avoided looking at me.

"Wow." Was all she could say and I ain't blame her, I didn't have time for a speech or anything.

"You loved her?" She asked and I nodded. "I was young tho, she's part of the reason why I just slept around so much, until I met you and got attached to you more than I should."

I admitted and she nodded. "I understand.. you don't have to say anything else." She said looking at me.

"I talked ta' God about it every night, I hope he forgave me." I mumbled and she straddled my lap making me look at her.

"Can we talk about your parents?" She asked but I shook my head, that was a soft spot that I wasn't ready to get into.. at least not yet.

"You don't have to be so sheltered or hard around me Ron.. you taught me that remember?" She questioned playing with my trimmed beard.

"I watched them die.." I told her looking at her and I seen her eyes water. "Don't." I said when she was about to apologize, I hated when people did that.

"I uh.. um.. let's talk about something else." She stated wiping under her eyes. "I don't wanna talk anymore ma." I said sliding my hand up her shirt.

"We don't have to." She said grinding on my lap slowly as I pulled her shirt from over her head.

I removed her bra from her body and covered her left nipple with my lips causing her to gasp.
"What if they hear me?" She asked panting, "Sound proof room." I said before nibbling on her nipple against.

Once I finished toying with that one I moved to her right one, then laid her on her back sensing she was ready to go.

"Gentle.. it still hurts." She said caressing my face. "I got you ma." I told her as I pulled my tee from over my head.