11.)

AUGUST
December 30th

"Y'all enjoyed y'all alone time?" Caine asked amused after I opened the door. "Sure did." I replied dapping up Ron as well.

"Where sis at?" Caine asked and I pointed towards the stairs. "She sleep?" He asked, "She was working on her music. She spoke to her record label and they told her she could release her single later on dis evening. So she's been up there working on anotha single since her first one is finished."

I told him , "It's one in da afta'noon she plan on spending da whole day up dea?" Ron asked taking a seat on the sofa and I shrugged.

"We've been up since ten dis morning." I informed and Caine looked at me with a smirk.

"Doing what? Cuz I know yo ass like ta sleep in." He stated and Ron agreed. "Nigga we woke up to talk, thas it." I answered ignoring the look he was giving me.

"Talk?" He repeated like he was hard of hearing. "Yes nigga, relationships ain't just about sex we actually have mad shit in common, get yo mind out da gutter."

I added as I stood up to stretch my muscles.

I sat back down and looked between the two of dem.

"Why y'all really hea?" I asked realizing they weren't supposed to be here until tomorrow.

"I just remembered you hate having people know where you live, so I was tryna figure out where we was finna have da party at?"

He asked and I thought about it. "With da shit dat went down, I honestly don't want ta be around a lot of muhfuckers.. even if it is from our team."

I explained nonchalant, "So you cool with Ariel coming?" He asked and I squinted at him. "You kno luh bit ain't gon like dat." I said and he laughed.

"I'll ask her, I just wanted ta bring her since her parents taking Marie for a few days." He clarified.

"I'm cool with it, I rather you ask luh bit tho." I informed and he went to get up but sat back down when Ron spoke.

"I thought they was cool?" Ron said confused and I rubbed my neck awkwardly.

"Nah." I answered looking at Caine then at the blank tv screen. "I swear they was.." he continued and I laughed at the look of irritation on Caine's face.

"They not, they're cordial tho.. I think." He stated and Ron looked shocked.

"Ariel started it didn't she?" He asked looking at me, since we all knew Tanya wasn't about drama.

"Only Tanya really knows, all I know is afta Nina passed, Ariel stopped hitting her up." I informed.

"Damn." He replied, hearing foot steps we stopped the conversation.

We all stared in the direction of Tanya but she was too busy looking down at her phone.

"She be into her music." Caine announced as I watched her disappear around the corner into the kitchen.

"She do." I said grabbing the remote and cut the tv on. A few minutes passed by and she returned in the living room.

"Is that my favorite brother?" She asked smiling in Caine's direction, he dusted off his shoulders then stood up to hug her.

"Y'all has fun?" He asked her and her face turned slightly red. "Yup.. Hey Ron." She acknowledged, "Wassup." He responded back looking at the tv.

"Don't do dat." I warned him as she sat on my lap. "Oh shit." Caine mumbled taking the remote from me.