6.) Goodbye

TANYA
July 20th, 2014

"How you feel?" Ron asked as we sat in his living room, for the past few months that I've been staying here, he's been nothing but sweet.

If he had a girl over he would let me know beforehand and I would go for a walk or find myself in the library.

We weren't dating so I couldn't be mad, hell he still gave me head whenever he felt I needed it, but I was clear and he was clear that it was best for us to just remain friends.

"I feel... nervous." I told him honestly and he smiled. "It's okay to, you're starting college, many of us don't get dat' chance." He explained and I agreed.

"I'm going to miss you.." I admitted and he pulled me into a hug. "I'ma be right here waiting on you T." He assured and I smiled weakly.

In these last few months that I got to know him, I was really grateful and felt like he was heaven sent in a way.

My dad was still looking for me, he's been blowing my phone up ever since I left that night.

At first he sent threatening texts to me and Ron told me to keep them just in case, then when I never replied back he began to apologize and begged me to come home, but I refused.

He came up to my job one night acting a fool and Monica had threatened to have the cops waiting for him if he thought to come back again.

I haven't seen him since and I kinda miss him.. is that bad?

"I'm going to come down every weekend and holiday just to hang with you." I assured and he laughed softly.

"Don't do that for me shorty, worry about becoming a better you first and that pretty voice of yours." He stated tapping my nose, making me shy away.

"I want to do it tho.." I told him honestly, "I'm no good for you Tanya, you'll find someone better." He admitted.

"You love me as a friend right?" I asked straddling him and he nodded as he rested his hands on either side of my waist.

"Understand that friends don't break promises, you helped me in the best way, the least I could do is be sure to still visit you, while I'm away."

I told him, "I'm a hood nigga.. we aren't any good for shorties like you T." He informed but I didn't care.

He was a good friend to me and never treated me less than, he was just being stubborn. "I don't care Ron, you're my friend and I got mad respect for you." I announced looking from his eyes to his mouth.

"I would be dead if you never would've called that night, I never felt so weak and less than life itself in my life.. but you saved me and I thank you for that."

I clarified as I played in his hair, I found out he liked when I did that, especially when he was trying to sleep.

"Stay dope shorty.. stay dope." He said then licked over his lips. It was like we were reading each other minds.

"I think I spoiled you." He spoke against my lips and I smirked. "I think so too." I giggled before I pecked his lips.

I cupped his face in my hands and deepened the kiss, he leaned back against the sofa without breaking the kiss.