23.)

TANYA
A day later

Waking up, I blinked my eyes a few times as I looked around the room. Sitting up in the unfamiliar bed, I looked around the room.

"It's about time." I heard Nina say, looking in the direction of the voice she appeared and I frowned.

"It'll take some getting used to." She assured, "What happened?" I asked as she sat on the bed by me.

"You passed out.. been sleep for a full day." She informed and I sighed. "I remember my mom or thinking I saw her.. then that was it."

I told her, "You did see me." The familiar voice announced, feeling my heart drop I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked her way.

Oh my God she was still beautiful like I remembered her as.

"I see you still look like my same princess." She said smiling, smiling at her I felt my eyes water.

"Can I hug you?" I asked getting choked up, nodding with tearful eyes, she came over and wrapped her arms around me.

Hugging her tightly, I held onto her as I cried softly. "I can't believe this." I mumbled after we pulled away.

"You are so beautiful princess, I'm so sorry about everything that happened." She said wiping under my eyes as I did the same to her.

"It's not your fault.. you didn't know he would be like that." I told her then sniffled. "I'm actually talking to you.. you don't understand how much I wished you were there just to give me advice or help me with certain things.. I really needed you."

I cried hugging her again and she started rubbing my back. "I hear your prayers and that's why you're here.. you're doing great and I don't want you to think otherwise baby. Just keep focusing on your career, believe me when I tell you August isn't going anywhere. He's proud of you and your number one fan believe it or not."

She informed making me ball my eyes out more.

"It's okay for you to still want to be friends with Ron.. you guys were better off that way anyways. He misses you, it wasn't meant to be with you to, he was just in your life temporarily until you and August met."

She went on, "It took some time, but y'all got it. Forgive him.. it's okay and August will understand." She added.

"Why do you feel like you aren't good enough for him?" She asked referring to one of my prayers.

"You don't think you're good enough for August? How did I miss that prayer?" Nina asked, "Some stuff isn't meant for you."

My mom answered and she smacked her lips causing me to giggle. "But seriously.. you're great for him sis.. why do you feel you aren't?"

She questioned, shrugging I played with my fingers. "Sometimes I feel like he'd get tired of being in the spotlight and having to deal with me touring, doing nonstop interviews, meet and greets and other things in that sort.. I feel like eventually he'll get tired or bored with me and leave."

I admitted sadly, "Wanna hear a secret?" My mom asked wiping away my tears, nodding she looked to Nina then back to me.

"You're everything he's ever wanted in a woman and he'd lose his mind if he lost you." She revealed and I smiled weakly.

"Honestly?" I said curious, "Have I ever lied to you?" She asked, shaking my head no, she smiled.

"He's not going anywhere anytime soon.. in facts there's a lot of big things in store for the both of you.. just continue to go off faith and brush off the fear and "what if's" walk by faith and not by sight."