35.) Love, Sex and Serenity pt.3

TANYA

The sun light peeking through is what woke me up from my deep sleep

The sun light peeking through is what woke me up from my deep sleep. Lord knows I was knocked out, after last nights events I think I deserved the slumber.

I moved off of August and sat up to stretch.

I tried to get up, but I was too sore. "Damn it." I mumbled laying back down slowly, yeah I think August really did beat it up.

"Why you up so early?" He asked groggily, moving closer to him, I laid my head on his chest after placing a couple kisses on it.

"I was gonna close the curtains, but I couldn't get up." I said then laughed at the last part.

"What you mean you couldn't get up? Yo legs broke or something?" He asked and I had to see if he was serious or not.

And he was.

"No." I replied then laughed. "I'm sore, can't really move." I informed and he chuckled. "Told you I was finna beat da pussy up, you thought I was playin? Come on baybeh you should kno me by now." He spoke in a raspy voice.

I always did love his sleepy voice.

"Well whatever you had planned for today I think you should cancel." I told him and he laughed.

"I had dat planned da moment we came back in hea from da beach, cuz if I knew you how I thought. I knew you wasn't gonna wanna do nothing." He explained and I covered my face smiling.

"You was someone else last night, I'm surprised nobody ain't come see if I was tryna kill you or something." He said rubbing my back.

"I mean would you look at you and what you're working with? I don't know what was in that wine or food, but I think that played a part of my shenanigans." I defended.

"Nah, you just finally let da freak in you come out and ain't kno how ta control it." He stated.

"Maybe." I replied then covered my mouth as I yawned.

"What would you like to do?" He asked shifting some, I forgot we both were still naked.

"Can we just order room service and watch tv or something?" I asked feeling my eyes get heavy.

"Whatever you wanna do." He replied.

"I'm still tired." I spoke softly. "Go back ta sleep baybeh cuz a nigga tired my damn self." He added and I giggled.

"Did I wear you out baby?" I teased lifting up, he had arm over his eyes. I kissed on his chest up to his neck then to his lips.

"I wore my own self out don't sleep on my dick game." He responded and I laughed. "Pussy is power baby, you told me that remember?" I stated before pecking his lips.

"I did and I also told you about dat potty mouth of yours." He commented moving his arm from his eyes to look at me.

"I'm grown babe." I defended and he gave me his famous look. "Is dat right?" He asked flipping us over and hovered over me.