Chapter 44 The Sting of Summer

Start from the beginning

"Everyone have a wonderful summer. I will see you all bright and early on September 1st, Now you may go!" He said. Everyone ran out of the classroom save for Ruby, Emma, Belle and I.

"You coming over later?" Killian asked.

"Of course. David thinks we will all be at Ruby's." I said and smirked.

"Good." He grinned. "Go, have fun. I will see you later."

"I wish you could come with us.. Neal, Peter and Gaston will be there. I'm going to look like the loser with no boyfriend." I said.

"You aren't a loser, you have the coolest boyfriend." He said.

"Reel it in Jones." Ruby said and rolled her eyes. I laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

"I will see you later. Make that chicken stuff I like." I said.

"You got it." He grinned. 

I sat in the sand, with the tide coming up around my ankles looking out into the ocean as the sun was setting. Emma sat down beside me.

"You okay? You kind of just wandered off." She said. Emma and I had become more close than ever, over the last month. So she knew when I was bullshitting about being okay."

"I think so. Its just.. weird. Usually after school gets out for summer, I'd be on the road, with my parents." I said.

"Well, we are going to Boston in a few weeks with mine." She said and smiled. "It wil be fun."

"I know. I look forward to it." I smiled back.

"I know you Miss them Kass, but they wouldn't want you dwelling on it." Emma said.

"You're right. My mom would kick my ass if she knew I was just sitting here on a beautiful evening like this." I said and laughed. "And Dad.. we wont get started on him." I said.

"So lets go make the most of it. There's only going to be so many nights like this before we have to go back to school." She said and stood up and held her hand out. I took her hand and she helped me up I watched Belle sitting on a towel reading, and Gaston taking her book away and running off with it, and I watched Peter tackle Ruby playfully into the sand and sighed.

"Do you think that will ever be Killian and I?" I asked.

"Sure! After school you two can do whatever you want. He wont be your teacher anymore." Emma said. "Its just one more year."

"Yeah. Just..one more Year." I smiled. One more year, and nothing or nobody could stop Killian and I from being together, We wouldn't have to hide we could just be us and that was all I wanted in this world. 

Time jump to the last week of Summer.

The girls and I sat in Killian's living room chatting. I had stayed the night at Killian's so they came by to get me so we could go back to school shopping together. Killian came out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist. Belle put her hands up over her eyes.

"I did not need to see this!" She said.

"Wooo Hoo! Mr. Jones!" Emma whistled. Killian turned around his face turned 50 shades of red.

"Jesus! Kassidy warn me when you let your friends in my house!" He said and hurried to the bedroom to put clothes on. The three of us laughed.

"I may never be able to look him in the eyes again." Belle said.

"Oh. I Will." Emma smirked. I shot her a glare.

"Eyes. Off." I snapped not realizing where the sudden burst of anger came from.

"Hey.. easy. I was kidding." Emma said.

"Sorry. I don't know where that came from." I said and shrugged. Killian walked back down the hall fully clothed, still embarrassed.

"Any words from any of you, and you'll all have detention on the first day of school." He muttered and walked into the kitchen. I followed him

"We are going to go. I'll see you tomorrow?" I said.

"I'll be here." He smiled.

"Good." I smiled and opened the fridge and grabbed the milk taking a sip from the carton.

"What are you doing? you hate milk." He said.

"No I don't." I said.

"Either way. Get a glass you savage." He smirked.

"Are you afraid you'll get my cooties?" I asked. He pressed his lips to mine.

"Nah. I like your cooties." He said as he pulled away. I set the milk down on the counter and pushed him into the wall kissing him roughly. He pulled away from me.

"Kass your friends are in the living room."

God..what the hell is up with me??

"Uh.. Yeah so I'm going to go." I said and walked away from him awkwardly. 

I sat in the food court with the girls trying to eat my grilled chicken teriyaki sandwich but the smell of the Chinese food Emma was eating was making me want to vomit. I put my sandwich down and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Ruby asked.

"I don't know I just don't feel good." I said.

"Oh.. well maybe we should go home? you do look a little pale." Emma said.

"Yeah.." I mumbled. "We should go." I said we had finished shopping anyways. I just wanted to lay down. 

I stood in the bathroom at home, staring at the timer on my phone anxiously. This couldn't be happening. This just couldn't happen. Not now, not when everything was going so good. Not right before my senior year. There was a knock on the door making me jump.

"Kassi, Dinners ready!" David said.

"Uh. Okay!" I replied.

"You okay in there?" He asked.

"Yeah.. just a little sick I think I got food poisoning from the mall." I said. The timer on my phone went off making my phone vibrate. I looked at the pregnancy test on the bathroom counter and felt like I was going to throw up again as I looked at the very undeniable two pink lines.

Or my Algebra teacher got me pregnant..

To be continued. 

Hey guys Your friendly neighborhood Llama here, I've made a VIP facebook group for my Wattpad followers! Members of this group will get exclusive access to New Chapter previews, First looks at New Books, Book trailers, and my character spotify playlists! Also this group will serve as a safe space for new authors to ask advice from me, or anyone else in the group! We will also have a Share Your Story Saturday thread every Saturday where everyone in the group is allowed to post links to their fanfictions! If you'd like to Join, here is the link! <3 I look forward to seeing everyone there! https://www.facebook.com/share/BqmA6KVxVCoiFd3o/

A/N: Welp, That's it for Part 1 guys! Thank you so much for reading, If you enjoyed this story first off, let me know in the comments! Be sure to read the sequel! Teach Me To Love Part 2 is available to read in my profile! 🖤🖤🖤