-8-

"I wish for answers."

Jimin chuckled deeply and stared at the ceiling for a couple moments.
Then he turned back to me with a composed smirk.
"Look for the answers inside your questions."
I creased my eyebrows, unsatisfied with his "answer".
"What is that supposed to mean?" I scoffed.
"Exactly what I said. Princess, stop denying your past and just admit it. You grew up with this kind of life."
"Since when are you acknowledged about my life?" My eyes slightly widened.
He smiled and placed his manly hand on my thigh, I followed his moves and kept my gaze on it. His simple touch giving me small tingles.
"I'm acknowledged about almost everyone's life." He shot back.
"Okay, so tell me what you know." My voice had a challenging tone but he didn't react the way I wanted him to.
"You' sure princess?"

I rolled my eyes and plumped back on the couch.
"Do you really want me to pick up all the bad memories of your past? I can, if you insist."

He was right, I didn't wanted to hear that.
I pushed myself off the couch and made my way out of this room that seemed to have no air in it.
On my way out, I blinked at Namjoon who still sat on the other couch and gave me a sympathetic smile.

I strolled up the stairs, not paying attention to where I was actually going when I bumped into something hard.
I looked up and found Jin's concerned eyes on me.
"Oh- I'm sorry!" I stammered.
"It's alright, watch where you're going." Jin spoke.
I nodded and was about to leave to my room but he stopped me with his hand.
"I got something for you."

I watched him as he pulled something out of his pocket.
"My phone?"
"Yes, our numbers are in it."
I looked at the iPhone that was now in my hand and then back at Jin with disbelief.
"It has a block, you can't call or text anyone but us and if you do something you aren't allowed to, your phone is watched."

I hung my shoulders low and huffed.
"Why should I call you when I'm with you the whole time?"
"It's for your missions." He informed and I snorted.

Like hell I'm doing another mission.

I pointed at the phone and mumbled a "thank you."

Suga's POV.

We were all gathered in the living room to discuss some business, but I was a bit to unmotivated to mix myself into the talking, that's why I sat myself on the couch and quietly observed the guys while dozing off to my own world.

"Gigi can be really useful. She's— well.. seductive but she can also defend herself." Jungkook pointed out.
"Ani (No) we shouldn't use her for missions. After all we need to protect her." Jin argued back and Namjoon agreed with a nod.

I knew where this was going. We had this argument before. Jungkook and JHope thought it would be good to use her in missions while the rest was against it. Well, I kept myself out of it and Jimin still had to position himself.

"I don't want something to happen to her either, that would be our death but I think we can trust her with taking care of herself. She's a smart girl after all."
Hoseok crossed his arms as he said that with a serious tone.
"But she doesn't want to join the missions. If Gigi doesn't want it, it's useless. I know her well enough to be aware of her stubbornness. She would mess them up on purpose. Why can't we let another girl do that job." Taehyung barked in and Jimin rubbed his temples as he closed his eyes.

"Alright enough guys. I've made up my mind."

Gigi's POV.

I rubbed my eyes after I took a little nap. It isn't like I got anything better to do.
I looked at the untouched phone on my nightstand and kicked the bedsheets of my body.
I didn't had a phone in my hand for too long. Normally, Chung and I face timed the whole day if she wasn't with me.
I let out a sigh at the thought of Chung and took the phone roughly.
Is it even possible to block the user from dialing any number?
Suddenly, a notification got me back to my senses.