-12-

"You're now officially Bangtan's treasure."

We talked a little more after we both got up from our seats and I headed towards the door

We talked a little more after we both got up from our seats and I headed towards the door. Before I opened it I heard some whisper bickering behind it.
Really? They are eavesdropping?

A slight smile appeared automatically on my face and I hadn't even realized that Jimin was behind me giving me a little wink.
My heartbeat started to pace because of this little action of his.
I focused back on the door and gently placed my left hand on the door handle.
I pushed it open with all my strength and watched three boys squeal while falling to the ground.

I giggled a little and hopped over Jin's figure that struggled on the ground.
They slowly adjusted themselves and started to get back on their feet.
"We-uhh—" Jin stuttered.
"So, is it true that you are our property now?" Hoseok gave me an intense stare, when he cut off his older brother and asked directly.
"Ye—" And Jimin cut me off again,
"Get the rest, I want to tell everyone."
After that good looking boy had cut me off, he trailed to the living room, followed by Jungkook and Jin.
"Chim Chim where are your manners!"
I laughed when Hoseok chased Jimin after giving me a warm smile on which I smiled back.

This behavior of Jimin didn't affect me anymore. You could say that I got used to it and even if I don't want to admit it, I kind of started to like it. Wait what am I saying?!
I like it when someone cuts of my words and treats me disrespectful?

 Wait what am I saying?! I like it when someone cuts of my words and treats me disrespectful?

All seven plus me were gathered in the living room, scattered on the sofas or the floor.
I sat between Suga and Jungkook.

"What did you want to tell us, Chim?" Namjoon asked.
Jimin was about to speak, but the boy to my right interrupted him with a loud alarmed voice.
Why did I sit myself beside him again? Yesterday he wanted to hit me if I remember it correctly.
"I think we should punish her! She crossed the line!" Jungkook said with a raised voice.

He talked directly to me and got dangerously closer with his face and fist, which made me cling to Suga's shirt without noticing it.
"Woah.." I mouthed.
He smirked evilly and brought his face even closer to me and I backed away so I was on Suga's lap but in that moment I didn't really care about him and he didn't really seem to care either.