𝔠𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔰 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩

A/N: Hey guys, first of all I want to inform you that this chapter is a bit out of the story line. This chapter doesn't happen in the story, it's just a "If they would celebrate Christmas" - Chapter.

Yesterday, we all ate self made pizza together, at my desire

Yesterday, we all ate self made pizza together, at my desire. Everyone helped making it. Jungkook kneaded the dough, Jimin rolled it out, Taehyung spread the tomato sauce and payed way too much attention to spreading it smoothly and evenly. He took 20 minutes for doing this one thing.
Hoseok, Jin and I added the toppings and did this with bravery if I can say so myself.

Namjoon tried cutting the ingredients but sadly failed so Jin yanked the knife out of his grip and placed him on a barstool.
And Yoongi? Well he was mentally with us, as he was sleeping at the table, occasionally opening his eyes to check the surroundings.

After putting the masterpiece in the oven for about 20 minutes, we proudly ate it together in the living room where we watched 'Home alone', again upon my wish.

It surprised me how they all agreed without any protest. I mean, making pizza together or watching a cliché Christmas movie, isn't something most men look forward to. However, they seemed to be fine with it as long as I was happy. 

While the movie played, probably none of us except Jungkook really watched it, since Jin was busy making jokes about the movie and everyone had to tolerate it, cause c'mon it's Christmas. 10 minutes into the movie, Namjoon would start narrating every move of Jin to annoy him. Probably as a payback for not letting him cook with us.
"You know, you don't have to narrate my every movement." Jin finally snapped in a loud tone, which made me watch them instead of the TV.
"His mouth would move but I would not listen." Namjoon spoke, his voice soothing and calm.

Jimin, who sat right beside me on the sofa, distracted both of us with his hand gliding under my baggy shirt. I tried pushing his hand away cause it f*cking tickled and I had to twist my body weirdly but when Yoongi, on my other side, woke up from his doze and gave me a judging look, I had to stay put.

"Jimin s-stop." I begged quietly, with my face scrunching up. He was extremely touchy today, always trying to get his hands on special parts of my body. Right now the blonde haired boy was caressing my thigh, occasionally gliding further up. "Stop what baby?" I could see Jimin grin evilly in the dark and I honestly wanted to cut his pinky for putting me in this situation.

I was about to open my mouth but another voice, which belonged to none other than Jin, interrupted me. Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook sat in front of us while Jimin, Yoongi, Taehyung and I sat in the back. He shot his head in our direction and eyed both, Jimin and me with dangerous eyes.
"Would you both stop doing inappropriate things when we have kids in here?" Jin whisper-shouted, but everyone heard him. Well.. except Jungkook, since he was way too caught up with the movie.
I mouthed a "sorry" while Jimin tried to suppress his laughter beside me. Jin turned back around and I finally let out a breath of relief.