-16-

The next morning I woke up after sleeping incredibly amazing. With my eyes still closed, I tried to remove the sheets off my body but then realized that someone had slung his arms around my waist which made it impossible for me to move. As I concentrated more on it, I noticed the unique and sweet but manly lavender smell of a certain someone and I finally recalled last night where I fell asleep in his arms.

I slowly opened my eyes, trying to mentally prepare myself for the sight I would probably witness.
BUT HOW CAN I PREPARE FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!
Jimin had cuddled himself against me as if I was some living plushy. The bad thing about that was that he was freakin' shirtless and his warm, soft and naked skin pressed itself against mine. Thank god I didn't unconsciously got rid of my shirt while sleeping, like I normally did. I still couldn't hide the small blush (who am I kidding, I probably looked like a tomato) that crept on my cheeks. His well toned body looked better than I imagined it to be. Wait what- I imagined about his naked body?
Anyways, trying to stop starring at his body which almost made me drool, I snapped my eyes up to his face that was right below mine since he had placed it in the crook of my neck. His steady warm breath made the hairs on my surface stand up and I had to refrain myself from screaming,

 His steady warm breath made the hairs on my surface stand up and I had to refrain myself from screaming,

(Eheh I'm joking of course but what if I'm not ;))

I could see his small plump lips lightly smile why doing a little pout. His messy hair that was silver not long ago was now blonde and it suited him better than ever as it messily hid his forehead and eyes. It took everything in me not to squish his adorable cheeks, cause I knew that behind this mask was a dangerous, hot mafia boss. Or was it the other way around?

He slightly moved in his sleep and pressed me even more against him if it was even possible at this point, which made me get back to my senses. Almost falling back into a slumber, I realized that it would probably get awkward if he would wake up and notice me laying in his arms. Or maybe it wouldn't get awkward for him, but it would definitely for me, so I decided that it was a good idea to sneak out of his grip and rush back into my room and act like nothing happened.
Easier said than done, I tried to carefully remove his heavy, strong arms around my waist and it took me a whole eternity till I could finally get up from the bed. I patted my shirt and was ready to leave the room like some ninja turtle but an arm slung around my stomach and I let out an 'oOf' sound as I got pulled back on the bed.
Not even realizing that a certain someone pulled me back, I went for a second attempt but just as I got up momentum, I got pulled back again into the males chest.
As my head laid on Jimin's chest, I finally looked up to his sleepy face as he slightly had his eyes opened and smiled down at me.

"Were you trying to escape from me, kitten?"

I rolled my eyes, overplaying the light shade of pink that crept up on my cheeks.
"I just wanted to get out of your suffocating grip that almost crushed my rips." I halfway lied.
"Oh, sorry if I squished  you a little too much, you're just so soft and warm, it's almost impossible to not hug you to death."